- College Football Today, 1st Ld-Writethru Updated: Dec-01-13 12:13 am
- NC State caps winless ACC season with 41-21 loss Updated: Nov-30-13 5:09 pm
- CJ Brown's 5 TDs lead Terps past Wolfpack, 41-21 Updated: Nov-30-13 4:03 pm
- Duke-UNC rivalry has implications beyond the state Updated: Nov-28-13 5:04 am
- ACC teams keeping chains moving on the ground Updated: Nov-27-13 3:12 pm
- Maryland seeks to clinch winning season Saturday Updated: Nov-26-13 5:30 pm
- Cavs looking to end futility against Hokies Updated: Nov-25-13 6:54 pm
- Maryland falls to Boston College 29-26 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:39 pm
- Injuries play key role for winners, losers in ACC Updated: Nov-20-13 5:54 pm
- Maryland seeks to enhance its bowl stature vs BC Updated: Nov-19-13 4:57 pm
- Tackling troubles Hokies in 27-24 OT loss to Terps Updated: Nov-16-13 6:17 pm
- Maryland upends Hokies in OT, 27-24 Updated: Nov-16-13 4:55 pm
- Maryland QB Brown accepts blame for team's skid Updated: Nov-14-13 9:59 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Dave Doeren lost only one conference game during his time at Northern Illinois.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - C.J. Brown ran for three touchdowns and threw for two more, and Maryland beat North Carolina State 41-21 on Saturday in its final Atlantic Coast Conference game.
A look at five things to watch as the Atlantic Coast Conference enters Week 13 of the season:
Atlantic Coast Conference teams are moving the football with their most productive rushing output in quite a while.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - There's too much at still at stake for Maryland football coach Randy Edsall and his players to dwell on last week's disappointing 29-26 loss to Boston College.
Virginia has one last chance to end its season on a positive note - by beating rival Virginia Tech.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland's final home game in the Atlantic Coast Conference featured a variety of plays the Terrapins probably won't ever forget - no matter how hard they try.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - With the possible exception of Jameis Winston and the Florida State Seminoles, nothing has had more of an impact on the Atlantic Coast Conference standings this season than injuries.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Now that Maryland has finally gotten its coveted sixth win, the Terrapins intend to use the final two weeks of the regular season to make a positive impression on bowl committees around the country.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - All season long, as Virginia Tech's offense struggled, its defense held down the fort.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - C.J. Brown ran for 122 yards, including a touchdown in overtime, and Maryland beat Virginia Tech 27-24 on Saturday to become bowl eligible and damage the Hokies' hopes of playing for the ACC championship.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Six weeks ago, Maryland and quarterback C.J. Brown were flying high.