- Buffalo routs Bowling Green 88-65, wins MAC East Updated: Mar-08-14 5:20 pm
- Buffalo's big 2nd half tops Miami (Ohio) 78-55 Updated: Mar-01-14 2:38 pm
- Buffalo holds on to first with 69-64 win over Ohio Updated: Feb-26-14 10:04 pm
- McCrea, Buffalo top Kent State 78-69 Updated: Feb-22-14 3:12 pm
- Buffalo beats Akron 96-90, ties for MAC lead Updated: Feb-19-14 10:41 pm
- Ohio edges Buffalo 73-70, ties for 2nd in MAC East Updated: Feb-15-14 5:21 pm
- McCrea leads Buffalo past Cent Michigan 79-70 Updated: Feb-08-14 9:53 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Javon McCrea scored a career-high 34 points, hitting 13 of 18 from the field, as Buffalo routed Bowling Green 88-65 on Saturday to clinch its first outright Mid-American Conference East Division title.
BUFFALO, New York - Joshua Freelove scored 21 of his 24 points in the second half as Buffalo won its fourth straight game, 78-55 over Miami (Ohio) on Saturday.
ATHENS, Ohio - Javon McCrea scored 15 points as Buffalo used a balanced attack to protect first place in the Mid-American Conference with a 69-63 win over Ohio on Wednesday.
KENT, Ohio - Javon McCrea scored 31 points and set the school career scoring mark as Buffalo earned its first-ever win at Kent State with a 78-69 victory Saturday.
BUFFALO, New York - Antonio Campbell scored back-to-back baskets off his own rebounds in the final 1:03, lifting Ohio past Buffalo 73-70 on Saturday afternoon.
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - Javon McCrea pumped in 25 points and grabbed a career-high 20 rebounds as Buffalo posted a 79-70 win over Central Michigan Saturday night.