- Angels lose to Cashner and Padres 5-4 Updated: May-28-15 3:11 am
- Cashner pitches Padres to 5-4 win over Angels Updated: May-28-15 2:20 am
- Padres lose 4-3 to Angels on Pujols' RBI single in 9th Updated: May-26-15 2:41 am
ANAHEIM, California - No one ever told Bud Black that managing was going to be easy when he took over the Padres nine years ago.
- Dickey leads way as Blue Jays beat Angels 8-4 Updated: May-21-15 11:05 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays haven't enjoyed many solid pitching performances this season.
- Pujols out of Angels' lineup with bruised hand Updated: May-21-15 6:34 pm
TORONTO - Albert Pujols is out of the Los Angeles Angels' lineup Thursday night in Toronto, a day after bruising his left hand when he was hit by a pitch.
- Bolsinger stymies Rockies in Dodgers' 1-0 win Updated: May-17-15 8:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Injuries to the Los Angeles Dodgers' rotation provided an opening for Mike Bolsinger to make his mark in his second big league season. He's done that and more in his three starts, allowing just two runs in 17 1-3 innings.
- Wright shines in debut as Orioles blank Angels 3-0 Updated: May-17-15 5:11 pm
BALTIMORE - Mike Wright's major league debut was over. The right-hander had just turned in a sparkling performance on the mound, and as he headed toward the dugout many of 41,733 fans at Camden Yards stood and cheered.
- Rockies' nightmare day ends with 2-1 loss to Angels in 11 Updated: May-14-15 3:20 am
- Pujols, Trout star as Angels beat skidding Rockies 2-1 in 11 Updated: May-14-15 2:29 am
ANAHEIM, California - After Mike Trout made two spectacular defensive plays look ordinary, Albert Pujols' pedestrian fly ball allowed the Los Angeles Angels to finish their homestand with another dramatic win.
- Rockies starter Lyles out after getting hit by Pujols' liner Updated: May-13-15 10:44 pm
- Angels coach Ebel gets players' attention with a whistle Updated: May-08-15 7:45 pm
OAKLAND, California - In a piercing staccato, Dino Ebel's whistle can penetrate through the noise from tens of thousands of rowdy baseball fans. And it can trigger a defensive alignment shift in one quick adjustment.
- Clubhouse chemistry in digital age: Winning still cures all Updated: May-05-15 7:08 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Relaxing with a cup of coffee in the Minnesota Twins' clubhouse one day last year at spring training, Eddie Guardado looked around.
- Giants beat Angels 5-0 behind Lincecum for 3-game sweep Updated: May-03-15 7:38 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Tim Lincecum's fastball averages about 89 mph this season, down from 93-95 mph when he won consecutive NL Cy Young Awards in 2008 and '09.
- Smith upset over glove, self in Angels loss Updated: May-02-15 3:12 am
- Calhoun leads Angels to 6-5 win over A's Updated: Apr-30-15 7:30 pm
OAKLAND, California - Kole Calhoun had two hits and three RBIs, Garrett Richards took a shutout into the seventh inning, and the Los Angeles Angels held on to beat the Oakland Athletics 6-5 Thursday.
- With Josh Hamilton gone, Angels need help out of left field Updated: Apr-28-15 10:12 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Josh Hamilton's teammates with the Los Angeles Angels all seemed to hope the outfielder would shake off his latest troubles and return to stardom in their lineup.