- UNC's Roy Williams: 'I feel fine' after vertigo attack at BC Updated: Feb-12-16 6:33 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina coach Roy Williams doesn't sound worried about the vertigo that sidelined him for part of Tuesday's win at Boston College.
- UNC's Williams thankful, doing OK after vertigo attack Updated: Feb-09-16 11:38 pm
BOSTON - North Carolina coach Roy Williams said he was feeling both thankful to be alive, and proud of how his team responded in the aftermath of a vertigo attack that forced him to watch most of the second half of the Tar Heels' 68-65 ACC win over Boston College on Tuesday night from the locker room.
- With Williams sick, No. 9 North Carolina beats BC 68-65 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:30 pm
BOSTON - North Carolina coach Roy Williams spent most of the second half of Tuesday night's game against Boston College in the locker room after collapsing to the court with vertigo.
- Brogdon scores 27 and No. 9 Virginia rolls BC, 61-47 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:05 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Malcolm Brogdon thinks Virginia turned the corner with an impressive victory at No. 19 Louisville in its last game.
- No. 20 Pittsburgh rolls by Boston College 84-61 Updated: Jan-16-16 5:09 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Jamie Dixon didn't burn the tape from his team's 18-point loss to No. 21 Louisville on Thursday so much as he ignored it.