- Rookie WR Ty Montgomery could get another long look for Pack Updated: Oct-02-15 7:17 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - With Green Bay Packers starting receiver Davante Adams questionable to play Sunday, more opportunities could be coming rookie Ty Montgomery's way.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Texans' Foster nearing return from injury Updated: Oct-02-15 4:07 am
Ah, there's nothing like some running back uncertainty to stress out fantasy football players.
- 49ers defense faces formidable task in Packers, Rodgers Updated: Oct-01-15 7:44 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Things aren't getting any easier for the struggling San Francisco 49ers, who were outscored 90-25 in their last two games. They're set to take on Aaron Rodgers and the undefeated Packers on Sunday as they look to avoid a 1-3 start.
- Guion returns to Packers' defensive line Updated: Oct-01-15 6:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers' defensive line, instrumental in helping contain Seattle's Marshawn Lynch and Kansas City's Jamaal Charles the past two games, is about to get even stronger.
- Packers TE Quarless placed on IR with designation to return Updated: Sep-30-15 5:53 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers have placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve/designated to return with a sprained left knee.
- Rodgers, Packers still see room for improvement Updated: Sep-29-15 7:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The unbeaten Green Bay Packers have some news for their upcoming opponents.
- Behind Rodgers, Packers build big lead to beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 2:55 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers thinks his offense is just getting started.
- Charles runs for 3 TDs, but Chiefs fall to Packers 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 1:45 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - This time, a sluggish start did in the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Rodgers throws for 5 TDs, Packers beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 1:26 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers coach Mike McCarthy is running out of superlatives to describe Aaron Rodgers.
- Packers' Adams, Chiefs' Gaines knocked out Monday night Updated: Sep-28-15 10:26 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Wide receiver Davante Adams has left the Green Bay Packers' game against the Kansas City Chiefs after re-aggravating a left ankle injury.
- Lacy, Adams active, but Packers thin in safety depth Updated: Sep-28-15 7:20 pm
- Early morning start at Lambeau Field Updated: Sep-28-15 9:07 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The lights were on early at Lambeau Field - home of the Green Bay Packers.
- Draft drama "ancient history" for Packers' Rodgers Updated: Sep-24-15 7:54 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - When it comes to the subject of what happened in the NFL draft a decade ago, Aaron Rodgers chooses not to get into hypotheticals.
- Packers' McCarthy hopeful about return of Lacy this week Updated: Sep-21-15 9:49 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - An extra day between games for the Green Bay Packers could be of help to an injured Eddie Lacy.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):
- Packers' Randall Cobb vows to play 'fearless' through injury Updated: Sep-10-15 5:23 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Before a drill in Packers practice, Randall Cobb flexed his arms up and down at his side with his elbows bent as if he was doing a little dance.
- Injuries wreaking havoc on teams already Updated: Sep-10-15 2:32 pm
Injuries always play a critical role in pro football, particularly at the end of the schedule, when survival goes hand in hand with success.