- Winthrop upsets High Point 62-60 Updated: Mar-07-14 4:47 pm
- High Point tops Campbell 56-53, claims BSC title Updated: Feb-28-14 9:32 pm
- High Point grabs a 70-67 victory over VMI Updated: Feb-26-14 9:59 pm
- High Point cruises to win over Longwood 85-59 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:26 pm
- High Point comes back to beat Liberty 67-60 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:11 pm
- High Point holds off Charleston Southern 76-70 Updated: Feb-17-14 9:24 pm
- High Point edges Radford 72-65 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:15 pm
- Hill leads Gardner-Webb past High Point 80-76 Updated: Feb-08-14 9:54 pm
CONWAY, South Carolina - Andre Smith made a 3-point shot over two defenders with .5 seconds left as Winthrop, the No. 4 seed out of the South Division, upset High Point, the North's No. 1 seed, 62-60 in a Big South quarterfinal on Friday.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Devante Wallace scored 18 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as High Point beat Campbell 56-53 Friday night to claim the Big South Conference title.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown scored 27 points and High Point defeated Virginia Military 70-67 as the Panthers stretched their winning streak to five games on Wednesday night.
FARMVILLE, Virginia - Devante Wallace scored 20 points as High Point cruised to an 85-59 win over Longwood on Saturday.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown scored 16 points and had 10 rebounds in High Point's 67-60 win over Liberty on Wednesday.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - Devante Wallace hit six 3-pointers and John Brown had a team-high 19 points as High Point beat Charleston Southern 76-70 on Monday and moved into a tie atop the Big South's North Division.
RADFORD, Virginia - John Brown scored a career-high 34 points with 12 rebounds to lead High Point over Radford 72-65 on Saturday.
BOILING SPRINGS, North Carolina - Jerome Hill scored 24 points and grabbed 11 rebounds and Gardner-Webb edged High Point 80-76 in Big South action on Saturday night.