- Senate committee orders review of 'Cuban Twitter' Updated: Apr-10-14 2:22 pm
- Nebraska Republicans take swipes at president Updated: Apr-10-14 12:09 pm
- Neb. Senate hopeful reveals family's health scare Updated: Apr-08-14 5:25 pm
- Sasse winning Neb. US Senate fundraising race Updated: Apr-04-14 3:59 pm
- Nebraska is new front in battle for control of GOP Updated: Apr-02-14 3:18 pm
- Tea party PAC switches endorsement in Neb. race Updated: Mar-29-14 6:56 pm
- Retired barber still busy cutting hair at VA shop Updated: Mar-29-14 11:38 am
WASHINGTON - The Senate Foreign Relations Committee asked the U.S. Agency for International Development on Thursday to turn over all records about the Obama administration's secret Cuban twitter program as part of a broader review of the agency's civil-society efforts worldwide.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The four Nebraska Republicans vying for one of the state's U.S. Senate seats spent much of their final debate criticizing President Barack Obama rather than critiquing one another.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Ben Sasse, whose main platform is the repeal of President Barack Obama's health care law, released a three-minute online video Tuesday detailing his own family's health scare and the exasperation of fighting with insurance companies to pay the medical bills.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Ben Sasse is handily winning the fundraising game in the Republican primary race for Nebraska's open U.S. Senate seat, but at least one of his opponents insists it will take more than money to win.
ELMWOOD, Nebraska - Compared with the acrimonious primary campaigns elsewhere, the race for the GOP Senate nomination in Nebraska sounds like two nice guys running for local Rotary Club president.
OMAHA, Nebraska - A tea party political action committee, FreedomWorks, has rescinded its endorsement of U.S. Senate candidate Shane Osborn and is now endorsing GOP rival Ben Sasse.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Gray hair floats to the floor, and flecks fly onto Bob Taylor's black pants as he carefully runs his clippers along Perry Reichlinger's 93-year-old head.