- NJ lawmakers visit site of immigration protest Updated: Dec-11-13 7:22 pm
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic Updated: Dec-08-13 10:34 pm
- Newark's interim mayor is shaking up City Hall Updated: Dec-07-13 10:44 am
- NJ Senate president taking to Twitter Updated: Dec-03-13 5:16 pm
- Booker goes to Washington a celebrity and senator Updated: Nov-10-13 3:14 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey's two U.S. senators are planning a 24-hour fast in solidarity with protesters in Washington, D.C. pushing for immigration law changes.
PHILADELPHIA - A powerful storm that crept across the country dropped snow, freezing rain and sleet on the Mid-Atlantic region and headed northeast Sunday, turning NFL playing fields in Pennsylvania into winter wonderlands, dumping a foot of snow in Delaware and threatening a messy Monday commute in the northeast corridor.
NEWARK, New Jersey - When City Councilor Luis Quintana was sworn in as Newark's interim mayor in November, he was expected to keep a steady hand on government.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's state Senate president says he's taking to Twitter to answer citizens' questions once per week.
WASHINGTON - When the U.S. Senate passed a bill to ban job discrimination against gay and transgender people, its newest member's first impulse was to yell with joy. Then he remembered where he was.