- Late mistakes doom Raiders in loss to Bears Updated: Oct-05-15 7:25 pm
ALAMEDA, California - For coach Jack Del Rio, the latest loss for the Oakland Raiders really boiled down to two plays.
- Browns missing tackles, defense still full of holes Updated: Oct-01-15 5:12 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns linebacker Paul Kruger recently saw an unsettling film filled with shocking, ghastly moments.
- Raiders ride triplets to early season success Updated: Sep-30-15 6:26 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have spent most of the past decade searching for big-play options at quarterback, running back and receiver.
- Derek Carr taking advantage of Raiders' receiver depth Updated: Sep-29-15 7:32 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio says the recipe for a good quarterback comes down to two things: decision-making and accuracy.
- Raiders, Falcons, Panthers lead early turnarounds Updated: Sep-28-15 4:20 pm
So the Raiders can win on the road - and in the Eastern time zone, too.
- Dead end: Raiders beat Browns 27-20, halt road losing slide Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
CLEVELAND - Derek Carr and Charles Woodson dressed in front of side-by-side lockers. There they were, the new Raiders star and the old one, the future and the future Hall of Fame.
- Carr, Raiders end road skid with 27-20 win over Browns Updated: Sep-27-15 7:45 pm
CLEVELAND - The locker room attendants busily stuffed shoulder pads, helmets and cleats inside large silver-and-black trunks and travel bags for the flight back to Oakland.
- McCown, Browns come up short in 27-20 loss to Raiders Updated: Sep-27-15 7:08 pm
CLEVELAND - There were chants for the backup quarterback, missed opportunities, a crucial penalty and a late comeback that fell short.
- Browns cornerback K'Waun Williams out with concussion Updated: Sep-25-15 3:40 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns starting nickel back K'Waun Williams sustained his third concussion in less than a year and will sit out Sunday against Oakland, forcing changes to Cleveland's secondary.
- Raiders WR Seth Roberts makes mark with game-winning TD Updated: Sep-24-15 5:04 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When Seth Roberts watched his old college teammate from Division II West Alabama make the play that decided the Super Bowl earlier this year, it gave him the confidence that maybe he too could succeed in the NFL despite his small-school pedigree.
- Carr looks to build on late comeback win for Raiders Updated: Sep-23-15 7:33 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Fresh off the most productive game of his young career as the starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders, Derek Carr now wants to do something he hasn't accomplished yet in the NFL.
- Ravens struggling defense looks to rebound vs. Bengals Updated: Sep-23-15 1:30 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - Missed assignments, breakdowns in coverage and poor tackling.
- Carr's late TD pass rallies Raiders past Ravens 37-33 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
OAKLAND, California - Minutes after throwing the winning touchdown, Derek Carr handed Jack Del Rio the game ball for his first win as head coach for the Oakland Raiders.
- Carr's late TD pass rallies Raiders past Ravens 37-33 Updated: Sep-20-15 9:10 pm
OAKLAND, California - All Derek Carr wanted after he threw a late interception in a tie game was a chance.
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Raiders focused on running ball against Ravens Updated: Sep-17-15 7:08 pm
BERKELEY, California - For all the concern over the injury to the throwing hand of Raiders quarterback Derek Carr, the team's inability to run the ball in its season-opening loss to Cincinnati has to be even more troubling.
- Extra work helps Pack's James Jones get quickly up to speed Updated: Sep-16-15 5:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Late on an occasional weeknight at Lambeau Field, Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy will run into James Jones getting in extra work in the weight room or training room.
- Flacco, Romo top list of small-school QBs starting in NFL Updated: Sep-16-15 3:21 pm
Western Kentucky senior Brandon Doughty led the nation in passing last season and could be the next quarterback from a mid-major school in the NFL. Below is a list of former small-school signal-callers currently starting in the league:
- Raiders sign S Taylor Mays, DL C.J. Wilson Updated: Sep-15-15 7:28 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders responded to injuries to three defensive starters by bringing back safety Taylor Mays and defensive lineman C.J. Wilson on Tuesday.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-14-15 2:40 am
OAKLAND, California - With so much attention paid to A.J. Green on the outside, Andy Dalton was pleased to get big tight end Tyler Eifert back to control the middle of the field.
- Raiders struggle in Del Rio's debut as coach Updated: Sep-13-15 9:34 pm
OAKLAND, California - The offense didn't take a snap across midfield until the fourth quarter. The defense struggled from the opening drive.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-13-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - Andy Dalton couldn't have scripted his season opener with Cincinnati much better.
- The Latest: Raiders booed off field at halftime vs Cincy Updated: Sep-13-15 6:12 pm
The Latest on the NFL's opening Sunday (all times EDT):
- Raiders QB Derek Carr leaves with injury Updated: Sep-13-15 5:38 pm
OAKLAND, California - Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr has left the opener against Cincinnati with an undisclosed injury.
- Players who could make breakthroughs in 2015 Updated: Sep-10-15 9:33 am
Most of those preseason stars who slalomed their way into the end zone or smashed into ball carriers now get to watch the real elite NFL players take the stage.