- McCarron wins Unitas award for top senior QB Updated: Dec-09-13 2:24 pm
- Fresno State, USC matched up in Las Vegas Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:05 pm
- No. 24 Fresno St beats Utah St 24-17 for MW title Updated: Dec-08-13 3:39 am
- Utah State falls short in Mountain West title game Updated: Dec-08-13 3:36 am
- Last BCS debate is first Playoff debate Updated: Dec-04-13 5:15 pm
- Auburn stunner brings up tale of Elon back in '60 Updated: Dec-02-13 7:13 pm
- San Jose State stuns No. 16 Fresno State 62-52 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:11 pm
- Auburn needs some magic to overcome No. 1 Alabama Updated: Nov-27-13 4:54 pm
- Mannion and Mariota ready for Civil War Updated: Nov-26-13 7:15 pm
- Fresno State or Northern Illinois? Who you got? Updated: Nov-26-13 5:33 am
- No. 15 Fresno St. beats New Mexico 69-28 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:11 pm
- No. 15 Fresno St. beats New Mexico 69-28 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:03 pm
- No. 16 Fresno St. has depth at receiver Updated: Nov-14-13 1:45 pm
- CB Jones set to start 2nd straight game for UW Updated: Nov-12-13 3:22 pm
- Wyoming loses to No. 17 Fresno State 48-10 Updated: Nov-10-13 3:50 am
- No. 17 Fresno State beats Wyoming 48-10 Updated: Nov-10-13 3:44 am
BALTIMORE - Alabama's AJ McCarron has won the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award, given to the top senior quarterback in college football.
Fresno State will face Southern California in the Las Vegas Bowl.
FRESNO, California - All the records and accolades Derek Carr earned became secondary in a sea of red at Bulldog Stadium when fans poured out of the stands to celebrate a long-awaited conference championship.
FRESNO, California - In a season defined by overcoming long odds, Utah State came up just short in the conference championship game.
The last big BCS debate is in a way the first big College Football Playoff debate.
Auburn's Chris Davis taking a missed Alabama field-goal try back for the game-winning touchdown on the final play of the Iron Bowl was the talk of college football and may be the play of the year.
SAN JOSE, California - Derek Carr finally ran into a quarterback who could match his prolific production. That's all it took to end Fresno State's bid for a BCS bowl.
On the way to what is being billed as one of the most important Iron Bowls ever played, No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Auburn have traveled similar roads - at least when it comes to schedules.
Oregon State's Sean Mannion and Oregon's Marcus Mariota are two strikingly different quarterbacks who have both seen their seasons take a frustrating downturn.
Fresno State and Northern Illinois are squaring off in a BCS battle that gives a peek at what's to come in college football's new postseason.
FRESNO, California - With the running game grounded because of injuries to its two leading rushers, New Mexico had no chance of keeping up with Derek Carr and Fresno State.
FRESNO, California - From a pregame ceremony honoring Derek Carr and the rest of the senior class to a record-setting offensive performance that led to a division championship, it was a celebratory day for No. 15 Fresno State.
The records, praise and notoriety all pour down on Derek Carr as the most prolific passer in Fresno State history.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - DeAndre Jones knows what it feels like to win a starting job.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - In a showdown between high-scoring Mountain West Conference offenses, Wyoming found out it isn't in the same league as No. 17 Fresno State.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Fresno State failed to score in the first quarter for the first time this season. Then the Bulldogs more than made up for it the rest of the game.