- World Cup draw: the strong, the weak, the lucky Updated: Dec-06-13 4:53 pm
- Italy's Prandelli hopes to change immigrant law Updated: Dec-03-13 11:47 am
- 5 things to know about the Italian league Updated: Nov-28-13 8:08 am
- Milan beats Celtic 3-0 in Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 5:00 pm
- 5 things to know about Group H of Champions League Updated: Nov-25-13 8:23 am
- Rossi scores as Italy ties Nigeria 2-2 Updated: Nov-18-13 7:09 pm
- Rossi scores in Italy's 2-2 draw with Nigeria Updated: Nov-18-13 5:32 pm
- Italy draws 1-1 against Germany in friendly Updated: Nov-15-13 6:15 pm
- Rossi likely to miss Italy's friendly vs. Germany Updated: Nov-13-13 8:41 am
- Messi scores 2 goals as Barcelona beat Milan 3-1 Updated: Nov-06-13 6:22 pm
Who wound up in difficult groups and who got away easy from Friday's World Cup draw (average world ranking for four teams in parentheses):
ROME - Italy coach Cesare Prandelli appealed for a law change that would allow children of immigrants to play for the country's national teams before they turn 18.
MILAN - Here are five things to know about Serie A ahead of this weekend's matches:
GLASGOW, Scotland - AC Milan shrugged off its patchy domestic form to ease past Celtic 3-0 in Group H of the Champions League on Tuesday and close in on the knockout stage.
MADRID - Barcelona is through, and Ajax needs a win in Group H of the Champions League.
LONDON - Born just a day apart in the United States, two strikers were celebrating scoring in an international friendly on Monday night.
LONDON - Giuseppe Rossi put his injury troubles behind him by scoring on his first Italy start in two years in a lively 2-2 draw with Nigeria on Monday.
MILAN - Ignazio Abate scored his first senior international goal as Italy came from behind to draw 1-1 against Germany in a friendly at San Siro on Friday.
FLORENCE, Italy - Italy striker Giuseppe Rossi has tonsillitis and is expected to miss the friendly against Germany in Milan on Friday.
BARCELONA, Spain - Lionel Messi ended one of his leanest scoring runs in years with a two-goal performance on Wednesday that guided Barcelona to a 3-1 victory over AC Milan and into the knockout stage of the Champions League.