- Tulane over Florida Atlantic 72-64 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:55 pm
- North Texas edges Florida Atlantic 78-76 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:00 pm
- Texas-San Antonio holds on to beat FAU 66-56 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:30 pm
- Botley's late 3-pointer lifts FAU over UTEP 71-69 Updated: Feb-13-14 11:45 pm
- Bertone leads Florida Atlantic past UAB 82-71 Updated: Feb-08-14 9:53 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Jonathan Stark scored 21 points with five assists to lead Tulane to a 72-64 victory over Florida Atlantic on Wednesday.
BOCA RATON, Florida - Jordan Williams scored 19 points to lead North Texas to a 78-76 win Saturday night over Florida Atlantic.
SAN ANTONIO - Devon Agusi scored 23 points - eight of those in the final 2 minutes - as Texas-San Antonio sparked a late first-half run to take the lead, and held on at the end to beat Florida Atlantic 66-56 on Saturday afternoon.
EL PASO, Texas - Marquan Botley, who finished with a career-high 23 points, drilled a go-ahead 3-pointer with 2.2 seconds left to lift Florida Atlantic over UTEP 71-69 Thursday night.
BOCA RATON, Florida - Pablo Bertone scored a career-high 34 points, hitting 13 of 20 from the field, as Florida Atlantic pulled away for an 82-71 win over UAB on Saturday night.