- Blackhawks, Blues set to go distance again Updated: Apr-18-14 7:05 pm
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs Updated: Apr-18-14 3:50 am
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Blackhawks ready for title defense Updated: Apr-14-14 5:47 pm
- Predators beat Blackhawks 7-5, take series 4-1 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:06 am
- Sharp lifts Blackhawks past Canadiens in OT Updated: Apr-09-14 11:38 pm
- Blackhawks topple Blues 4-2 Updated: Apr-06-14 11:42 pm
- Smith's goal with 3.7 seconds left lifts Chicago Updated: Apr-04-14 10:50 pm
- Blackhawks stop 3-game slide with win over Wild Updated: Apr-04-14 12:32 am
- Blackhawks: Toews out until playoffs Updated: Apr-02-14 1:57 pm
- Blackhawks C Toews day to day with injury Updated: Mar-30-14 11:41 pm
- Crosby helps Penguins beat Blackhawks 4-1 Updated: Mar-30-14 11:35 pm
- Anderson lifts Senators over Blackhawks 5-3 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:07 am
- Bergeron scores twice, Bruins top Blackhawks 3-0 Updated: Mar-27-14 11:32 pm
- Blackhawks top Stars, move closer to playoff berth Updated: Mar-26-14 12:38 am
- Rinne makes 29 saves and Preds blank Blackhawks Updated: Mar-23-14 11:33 pm
- Blackhawks edge Hurricanes 3-2 without Kane Updated: Mar-22-14 12:11 am
- Blackhawks recall prospect Teravainen from Finland Updated: Mar-21-14 12:51 pm
- Blackhawks star Patrick Kane to miss about 3 weeks Updated: Mar-19-14 11:56 pm
ST. LOUIS - A mood of euphoric exhaustion carried over to the next day after the St. Louis Blues won the longest game in franchise history and got the upper hand against the defending Stanley Cup champions.
ST. LOUIS - In the first period, Ryan Miller looked like the goalie who limped home 0-5. For the final 80 minutes, 26 seconds, the St. Louis Blues saw the cool, confident backstop they acquired to make the deep playoff run they've long sought.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane had time to heal. Now, they're ready to launch a title defense.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Chicago Blackhawks certainly draw plenty of their own fans with them when playing in Nashville.
CHICAGO - Patrick Sharp stepped up late to make sure the Chicago Blackhawks a win in their last regular-season home game.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks are taking a more direct approach to generating offense without injured star forwards Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ben Smith had the closest look and he likened it to mayhem.
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews was out. Same for Patrick Kane. Then the Chicago Blackhawks blew a lead in the final two minutes.
CHICAGO - Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews will miss the rest of the regular season with an upper-body injury.
PITTSBURGH - Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews is day to day with an upper-body injury after he absorbed a hard hit at Pittsburgh.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators gained some confidence from beating the defending Stanley Cup champions.
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins weren't content with a one-goal lead, not against the team that erased that same deficit to win the Stanley Cup in their building.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks are trying get into a groove so they can head into the playoffs firing on all cylinders.
CHICAGO - Pekka Rinne and the Nashville Predators have had a frustrating season.
CHICAGO - Blackhawks star Patrick Kane is expected to miss about three weeks with a lower-body injury sustained during a 4-0 win over the St. Louis Blues on Wednesday night.