- Anisimov has goal, 3 assists; Blackhawks beat Stars 5-1 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:19 am
DALLAS - Artem Anisimov is the least-heralded player on his own line.
- Toews scores 2nd goal in OT, Blackhawks beat Coyotes 5-4 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:06 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Players from both teams raced through the wide-open overtime, leaving players gasping for air as they finished out shifts and tried getting to the bench.
- Leighton on verge of breaking Bower's AHL shutout record Updated: Feb-04-16 6:34 pm
Most hockey fans remember Michael Leighton as the goaltender who gave up Patrick Kane's Stanley Cup-winning goal in 2010. Now he's one shutout away from a much more favorable place in history.
- Crawford helps Blackhawks to 2-1 win over Avalanche Updated: Feb-03-16 12:41 am
DENVER - Richard Panik did his best Jonathan Toews imitation, scoring a goal and even playing on the top line at times.
- Scott hopes All-Star Game opens doors when career is over Updated: Feb-01-16 8:14 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - John Scott had a transformative weekend at the NHL All-Star Game, and he hopes it might help him land another job in or out of the game.
- Nashville puts on good show for NHL All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-01-16 8:14 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Music City waited 18 years to host the NHL All-Star game.
- Blackhawks give 3-year contract extension to GM Stan Bowman Updated: Jan-26-16 10:56 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks have given a three-year contract extension to general manager Stan Bowman that runs through the 2020-21 season.
- Crawford gets 7th shutout, Blackhawks beat Blues 2-0 Updated: Jan-24-16 10:54 pm
CHICAGO - Following a pair of listless losses, the Chicago Blackhawks and Corey Crawford slammed the door defensively and returned to their winning ways.
- Benn scores 27th goal, Stars beat Oilers 3-2 Updated: Jan-22-16 1:04 am
- Lightning win 7th straight, end Blackhawks' 12-game streak Updated: Jan-21-16 11:50 pm
- Blackhawks win team-record 12th straight, top Predators 4-1 Updated: Jan-20-16 12:09 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Chicago Blackhawks are ready for their next game, with very little time spent celebrating a franchise-record 12th straight win.
- Weekend Sports in Brief Updated: Jan-18-16 2:48 am
MIAMI - Kobe Bryant decided to drop out of consideration for a spot on this summer's U.S. Olympic basketball team.
- Toews, Blackhawks beat Canadiens 5-2 for 11th straight win Updated: Jan-17-16 10:46 pm
CHICAGO - Patrick Kane had a big grin on his face as he skated around the back of the net to congratulate Artemi Panarin on his nifty pass in the third period.
- Kings lock up center Anze Kopitar with 8-year, $80M contract Updated: Jan-16-16 7:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - Anze Kopitar is a cornerstone for the Los Angeles Kings, and his new contract could keep him in place for the rest of his career.
- Kane scores 3, Blackhawks beat Leafs for 10th straight win Updated: Jan-15-16 11:44 pm
TORONTO - Patrick Kane appreciated getting his first career regular-season hat trick, though it paled in importance to his first two - which both came in the playoffs.
- Coyotes trade John Scott to Canadiens for Jarred Tinordi Updated: Jan-15-16 8:07 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The story of the NHL's most unlikely All-Star captain took another twist.
- NHL begins domestic violence and sexual assault training Updated: Jan-15-16 2:25 am
The NHL has joined other professional leagues in mandating domestic violence, sexual assault and sexual harassment training for all of its players.
- NHL All-Star captain John Scott demoted by Arizona Coyotes Updated: Jan-13-16 9:00 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - An NHL All-Star captain has been demoted.
- Quenneville coaches Blackhawks into contention once again Updated: Jan-13-16 12:53 pm
CHICAGO - They sound more and more like Joel Quenneville the longer they play for the Chicago Blackhawks, and that probably is the biggest testament to his wildly successful run in the Windy City.
- Quenneville agrees to 3-year extension with Blackhawks Updated: Jan-13-16 12:27 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks announced a three-year contract extension with Joel Quenneville on Tuesday, locking up the only active coach with three Stanley Cup titles.
- Blackhawks beat Predators 3-2 for 8th straight win Updated: Jan-13-16 12:15 am
CHICAGO - It was a very happy birthday for Marian Hossa. Quite a day for Andrew Shaw and Chicago coach Joel Quenneville, too.
- Blackhawks pound Avalanche 6-3 for 7th straight win Updated: Jan-10-16 10:47 pm
CHICAGO - Marian Hossa's 492nd goal was a relief. His second one of the night was business as usual.