- Ducks bounce back after tough OT loss for 2-1 series lead Updated: May-22-15 2:33 am
CHICAGO - Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau knew the answer without having to ask the question.
- Blackhawks lose 2-1 to Ducks in Game 3 of Western finals Updated: May-22-15 12:32 am
CHICAGO - Five power plays. More than nine minutes with the man advantage. And no goals for the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Ducks lose marathon when Kruger's tip wins Game 2 in 3 OTs Updated: May-20-15 3:38 am
- Kruger puts Blackhawks past Ducks 3-2 in 3rd OT of Game 2 Updated: May-20-15 3:06 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Blackhawks tried just about everything to get a puck past Frederik Andersen while Game 2 of the Western Conference finals wound through three overtime periods and deep into the night, eventually becoming the longest game in Chicago's 89-year history.
- Chicago's Shaw heads puck into net for disallowed goal in OT Updated: May-20-15 1:39 am
- Ducks' Getzlaf, Perry meet Hawks' Toews, Kane in West final Updated: May-15-15 7:17 pm
- Re-signing Dubnyk tops Wild's offseason to-do list Updated: May-11-15 8:27 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild were humbled by their four-game sweep in the second round of the NHL playoffs by division rival Chicago.
- Perry puts Ducks past Flames 3-2 in OT, into conf. finals Updated: May-11-15 1:23 am
- Wild again left with bad feeling in loss to Blackhawks Updated: May-08-15 6:00 pm
- Blackhawks hang on for 4-3 win over Wild to sweep series Updated: May-08-15 1:57 am
- Kane, Crawford settle back into form for surging Blackhawks Updated: May-06-15 5:25 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The original prognosis for Patrick Kane's surgically repaired collarbone dictated his return for some point during the Western Conference finals, if the Chicago Blackhawks were to advance that far.
- Kane leads Blackhawks past Wild 4-1 Updated: May-04-15 12:47 am
CHICAGO - No. 101 went like so many of the first 100 playoff games for Patrick Kane. A perfect shot at a key moment, another big play at the very end, and a victory for the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Faceoffs can provide a big lift in the NHL playoffs Updated: May-01-15 2:11 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks were down by one in the final seconds of the first period when Brad Richards approached the faceoff circle on the right side of Nashville goaltender Pekka Rinne. The veteran center made a small motion to Duncan Keith to move up to his left side, and then got ready for the draw.
- Keith scores, Blackhawks eliminate Predators with 4-3 win Updated: Apr-26-15 12:48 am
CHICAGO - Duncan Keith waited and waited for just the right moment, and then unloaded.
- Predators force Game 6 beating Chicago 5-2 with 4 in 3rd Updated: Apr-24-15 1:35 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Nashville Predators picked a perfect time for their first win when facing elimination from the playoffs.