- Kane, Crawford settle back into form for surging Blackhawks Updated: May-06-15 5:25 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The original prognosis for Patrick Kane's surgically repaired collarbone dictated his return for some point during the Western Conference finals, if the Chicago Blackhawks were to advance that far.
- Kane, Crawford carry Blackhawks past Wild 1-0 for 3-0 lead Updated: May-06-15 12:48 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Patrick Kane has been playing like he never left. Corey Crawford has resolutely rebounded from being benched.
- Kane leads Blackhawks past Wild 4-1 Updated: May-04-15 12:47 am
CHICAGO - No. 101 went like so many of the first 100 playoff games for Patrick Kane. A perfect shot at a key moment, another big play at the very end, and a victory for the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Faceoffs can provide a big lift in the NHL playoffs Updated: May-01-15 2:11 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks were down by one in the final seconds of the first period when Brad Richards approached the faceoff circle on the right side of Nashville goaltender Pekka Rinne. The veteran center made a small motion to Duncan Keith to move up to his left side, and then got ready for the draw.
- Keith scores, Blackhawks eliminate Predators with 4-3 win Updated: Apr-26-15 12:48 am
CHICAGO - Duncan Keith waited and waited for just the right moment, and then unloaded.
- Predators force Game 6 beating Chicago 5-2 with 4 in 3rd Updated: Apr-24-15 1:35 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Nashville Predators picked a perfect time for their first win when facing elimination from the playoffs.
- Oilers win NHL draft lottery and chance to select McDavid Updated: Apr-18-15 10:08 pm
The Edmonton Oilers won the Connor McDavid sweepstakes.
- Blackhawks' Kane expected to return for Game 1 vs. Preds Updated: Apr-14-15 3:11 pm
CHICAGO - Blackhawks star forward Patrick Kane is expected to be in the lineup for Game 1 of Chicago's opening-round playoff series against the Nashville Predators on Wednesday night.
- With playoffs starting, Blackhawks eye another big run Updated: Apr-12-15 5:53 pm
- Iginla leads Colorado past Chicago 3-2 Updated: Apr-12-15 1:11 am