- Return of Trey Burke boosts Utah Updated: Dec-05-13 7:48 pm
- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- Williams lifts Jazz past Rockets 109-103 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:48 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Suns for 1st road victory Updated: Dec-01-13 12:36 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Rose-less Bulls, 89-83 in OT Updated: Nov-26-13 1:51 am
- Ellis scores 26 and Mavericks hold off Jazz 103-93 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:38 am
- Davis leads Pelicans past Jazz 105-98 Updated: Nov-21-13 12:09 am
- Curry scores 22 to lead Warriors over Jazz 98-87 Updated: Nov-19-13 12:53 am
- Warriors hold off Jazz 102-88 after O'Neal injury Updated: Nov-17-13 1:50 am
- Parker leads Spurs past Jazz 91-82 Updated: Nov-16-13 12:41 am
- Hayward, Jazz get 1st win, 111-105 over Pelicans Updated: Nov-14-13 1:00 am
- Nuggets dominate 4th, beat winless Jazz 100-81 Updated: Nov-12-13 12:56 am
- Hansbrough has 23, leads Raptors over winless Jazz Updated: Nov-09-13 10:38 pm
- Deng, Boozer lift Bulls to 97-73 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-08-13 11:54 pm
- Celtics beat Jazz 97-87 for Stevens' first NBA win Updated: Nov-07-13 12:14 am
- Lopez leads Nets in 104-88 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-06-13 1:32 am
SALT LAKE CITY - During the first 14 games of the season, the Utah Jazz offense was often politely described as sputtering and disjointed. Over the last six games, Jazz players and opponents have started using words like rhythm and flow.
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward's pinpoint shooting got the Utah Jazz off to their best start of the season and Marvin Williams made the plays at the end for their most impressive victory of the season.
PHOENIX - Trey Burke had the biggest game of his young NBA career, and the Utah Jazz finally have a victory on the road.
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Burke finally had an opportunity to show why the Utah Jazz wanted him so badly.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has come close to making New Orleans Pelicans franchise history two games in a row. Ryan Anderson has helped ensure Anderson's performances don't go to waste.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz found out what happens when you upset Tony Parker.
SALT LAKE CITY - For the first time this season, basketball was fun for Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Denver Nuggets have been struggling to close out games, so they've resorted to just trying to win quarters.
TORONTO - Long on youthful promise but short on established talent, the Utah Jazz figured they'd take some beatings this season.
CHICAGO - Try as they might, the Chicago Bulls couldn't get Loul Deng his first triple-double.
BOSTON - Boston Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck went onto the court right after the final buzzer sounded to pull aside the game ball for coach Brad Stevens.
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets used a 21-point loss at Orlando on Sunday as motivation for making some changes. In practice Monday, they stressed getting the ball inside and limiting the opponent's opportunities in the paint.