- Utah's rebuilding season proves difficult Updated: Apr-17-14 8:30 pm
- Burke's 32 lift Jazz over Wolves in the finale Updated: Apr-17-14 12:09 am
- Young scores 41 to lead Lakers past Jazz, 119-104 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Faried helps Nuggets rally past Jazz 101-94 Updated: Apr-13-14 1:57 am
- Trail Blazers topple Jazz 111-99 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:44 am
- Jazz slip past Pelicans for 100-96 victory Updated: Apr-05-14 1:11 am
- Knicks beat Jazz 92-83 to finish 3-2 road trip Updated: Apr-01-14 1:02 am
- Durant leads Thunder past Jazz 116-96 Updated: Mar-30-14 7:23 pm
- Evans leads Pelicans over Jazz 102-95 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:04 am
- Randolph lifts Grizzlies to 91-87 win over Jazz Updated: Mar-27-14 2:21 am
- Drummond, Pistons blow by Jazz 114-94 to snap skid Updated: Mar-25-14 1:02 am
- Jazz beat Magic on Burke's 3-pointer Updated: Mar-23-14 12:53 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The long, difficult season showed on the faces of Utah Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin and leading scorer Gordon Hayward.
MINNEAPOLIS - Rick Adelman trudged off the basketball court for maybe the final time in his professional life and he couldn't hide the disappointment.
SALT LAKE CITY - Nick Young gave the Lakers a reason to smile near the end of this gloomy season.
DENVER - Kenneth Faried joined the 20/20 club just 48 hours after sinking his first winning basket.
SALT LAKE CITY - Portland's Damian Lillard just needed to make one shot to get going.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward knows the Utah Jazz have their best chance to win when they play together and share the ball.
SALT LAKE CITY - Momentum on defense is a powerful thing. Force an opponent into a dry spell and a team can seize an opportunity to win big games.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The drama was sapped early from Oklahoma City's blowout win over Utah, except for one detail.
NEW ORLEANS - By necessity, the Pelicans keep heaping more responsibility in Tyreke Evans' lap - and he keeps coming through.
SALT LAKE CITY - Marc Gasol saw the doubt in the eyes of the Utah players and, with help from Zach Randolph and Mike Conley, he knew just when to pounce.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Detroit Pistons hadn't played this well in Utah since John Stockton and Karl Malone were on the Jazz.
SALT LAKE CITY - When the game is on the line, Trey Burke wants the ball.