- Penn State delivers statement: Never count us out Updated: Dec-01-13 1:31 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin upset 31-24 by Penn State Updated: Nov-30-13 10:16 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin braces for PSU's bruising Zwinak Updated: Nov-28-13 10:06 am
- Fresno State or Northern Illinois? Who you got? Updated: Nov-26-13 5:33 am
- Steady seniors help Andersen lead No. 14 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-25-13 6:30 pm
- Minnesota stands up to No. 16 Wisconsin, but falls Updated: Nov-23-13 9:01 pm
- No. 16 Wisconsin wins 10th in a row vs Minnesota Updated: Nov-23-13 8:47 pm
- No. 16 Wisconsin rolling with Gophers next Updated: Nov-18-13 6:51 pm
- Defense keys Big Ten leaders Updated: Nov-12-13 4:48 pm
- Dippel's return boosts tight-knit No. 17 Badgers Updated: Nov-10-13 3:12 pm
- BYU grounded by No. 21 Wisconsin 27-17 Updated: Nov-09-13 10:04 pm
- White has 3 TDs, No. 21 Badgers ground BYU 27-17 Updated: Nov-09-13 9:23 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - In a stadium full of fans wearing red, the visiting team dressed in white looked right at home laughing and bouncing up and down on the field.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Confusion reigned on Senior Day for Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Chip, chip, chip.
Fresno State and Northern Illinois are squaring off in a BCS battle that gives a peek at what's to come in college football's new postseason.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The game plan for No. 14 Wisconsin for Thanksgiving Day sounds simple: Practice early, then feed the Badgers.
MINNEAPOLIS - For a decade now, Minnesota has been kicked around by Wisconsin, lending a rather anticlimactic air to one of the longest-running rivalries in the nation.
MINNEAPOLIS - Wisconsin has been running roughshod over the Big Ten since a disheartening loss to Ohio State almost two months ago.
MADISON, Wisconsin - In the midst of their longest winning streak in two seasons, defensive lineman Beau Allen and linebacker Chris Borland admit there hasn't been one moment that has defined the recent dominance of the Badgers' senior-laden defense. Basically all it took was a little time for all the pieces to come together.
Indiana and Illinois had some fun with the scoreboard last weekend in Bloomington. The Hoosiers and Illini combined for 87 points, a 450-yard passer, a 200-yard receiver and two backs with at least 150 yards rushing.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Life got in the way of Wisconsin defensive end Tyler Dippel's football season.
MADISON, Wisconsin - BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy is so good, he makes big plays while lying on his back.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Chris Borland tried to do a midair split while celebrating a sack with his teammates.