- Gas line, permitting bills things to watch Updated: Mar-09-14 2:07 pm
- Parnell names members to Medicaid advisory group Updated: Mar-09-14 8:05 am
- Mayors seek assurances on gas line project Updated: Mar-06-14 7:06 pm
- Alaska's minority Democrats unveil oil tax plan Updated: Feb-24-14 11:59 pm
- French holds lead in cash on hand over Williams Updated: Feb-18-14 7:16 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - With the Legislature more than halfway through its scheduled 90-day session, major bills are starting to take shape - and a controversial bill from the past has re-emerged.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Gov. Sean Parnell has named nine members to a group created to recommended changes to Alaska's Medicaid program.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Borough mayors want to ensure they have a say on terms that will affect local communities and be negotiated by the state in pursuit of a mega-liquefied natural gas project.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Minority Democrats in the Legislature on Monday unveiled their vision of an oil tax system should voters this summer roll back the tax structure lawmakers approved last year.
JUNEAU, Alaska - State Sen. Hollis French held a lead in cash on hand over his Democratic rival for lieutenant governor, Bob Williams.