- Utah Valley beats Bakersfield for WAC crown, 64-55 Updated: Mar-08-14 1:00 pm
- UC Santa Barbara fan confronts Hawaii coach Updated: Mar-07-14 12:47 am
- Utah Valley St. gets by Texas-Pan American 45-42 Updated: Mar-02-14 12:14 am
- WAC suspends 2 players for postgame brawl in Orem Updated: Feb-28-14 8:45 pm
- Postgame brawl on court involves Utah Valley fans Updated: Feb-28-14 4:50 am
- UMKC stuns first-place Utah Valley 74-56 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:41 pm
- Hunsaker leads Utah Valley past Chicago St. 79-70 Updated: Feb-20-14 11:23 pm
- Utah Valley State squeezes past Idaho 89-88 Updated: Feb-16-14 1:05 am
- WAC-leader Utah Valley defeats Grand Canyon 79-68 Updated: Feb-06-14 11:50 pm
OREM, Utah - Holton Hunsaker scored 16 points as Utah Valley beat Cal State Bakersfield 64-55 on Friday night to earn the regular season Western Athletic Conference championship in its first year in the league.
SANTA BARBARA, California - A UC Santa Barbara basketball fan ran on the court and confronted Hawaii coach Gib Arnold during the Gauchos' 86-77 victory over the Rainbow Warriors on Thursday night.
OREM, Utah - Ben Aird had nine points, 13 rebounds and a season high five blocks as Utah Valley State slipped past Texas-Pam American 45-42 Saturday night.
A wild postgame brawl following a contentious game between Utah Valley and New Mexico State highlighted the risks when fans and players collide.
OREM, Utah - A wild brawl involving players and fans who came onto the court broke out when New Mexico State guard K.C. Ross-Miller hurled the ball at Utah Valley's Holton Hunsaker seconds after the Wolverines' 66-61 overtime victory against the Aggies on Thursday night.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Martez Harrison scored 24 points and UMKC stunned Utah Valley 74-56 on Saturday night, dropping the Wolverines out of sole possession of first place in the Western Athletic Conference.
CHICAGO - Holton Hunsaker scored 18 points and dished out nine assists to lead Utah Valley past Chicago State 79-70 Thursday night.
PHOENIX - Holton Hunsaker scored 29 points, including 12 straight for Utah Valley late in the second half, to keep the Wolverines alone atop the Western Athletic Conference with a 79-68 victory over Grand Canyon on Thursday night.