- Harvard beats Brown in overtime 98-93 Updated: Mar-08-14 9:56 pm
- Dartmouth upends Brown 75-68 Updated: Mar-07-14 9:36 pm
- Princeton stymies Brown 69-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:39 pm
- Spieth's 19 points lead Brown past Penn, 76-67 Updated: Feb-28-14 10:18 pm
- Brown edges Cornell 81-75 in OT Updated: Feb-22-14 11:40 pm
- Lo's free throws lift Columbia past Brown 70-68 Updated: Feb-21-14 9:38 pm
- McGonagill's 3's spark Brown over Penn 62-55 Updated: Feb-15-14 8:33 pm
- Princeton gets past Brown 69-65 Updated: Feb-14-14 9:56 pm
- Brown cruises to 75-62 win over Dartmouth Updated: Feb-08-14 9:18 pm
Providence, Rhode Island - Laurent Rivard, who finished with 18 points, hit a 3-point jumper with 37 seconds remaining in overtime to secure a 98-93 victory as Harvard came back to beat Brown on Saturday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Steven Spieth scored 19 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Brown to a 76-67 win at Penn Friday night.
ITHACA, New York - Cedric Kuakumensah notched a career-high 30 points and Brown put down Cornell 81-75 in OT on Saturday.
NEW YORK - Maodo Lo scored 15 points and hit a pair of go-ahead free throws with 14 seconds left to help Columbia outlast Brown 70-68 on Friday night.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Sean McGonagill hit back-to-back 3-pointers with less than five minutes remaining to help Brown pull away and defeat Pennsylvania 62-55 on Saturday night.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - T.J. Bray tied a career high with 26 points and Princeton edged Brown 69-65 on Friday night.