- Michigan elections take shape at filing deadline Updated: Apr-22-14 6:19 pm
- Congressional primary races fill up for open seats Updated: Apr-12-14 4:05 am
- Byrum not running for Rogers' seat in Congress Updated: Apr-08-14 2:41 pm
- Bishop announces bid for Rogers' seat in Congress Updated: Apr-02-14 11:59 am
- GOP Michigan Rep. Camp to retire Updated: Mar-31-14 6:01 pm
- Rogers, GOP hawk, quitting Congress for radio show Updated: Mar-28-14 8:51 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan's top-of-the-ticket gubernatorial and U.S. Senate candidates can look ahead to November while many others vying for the largest number of open U.S. House seats in 22 years must first survive the August primary.
LANSING, Michigan - Four Michigan lawmakers are exiting the U.S. House in January, leaving their congressional seats with wide open races after years of stability.
LANSING, Michigan - Democratic Ingham County Clerk Barb Byrum says she won't run for Michigan's 8th District U.S. House seat to replace Republican U.S. Rep. Mike Rogers.
WASHINGTON - Rep. Dave Camp, the chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee and an advocate for overhauling the federal tax code, announced Monday that he will retire after 24 years in Congress.
WASHINGTON - Rep. Mike Rogers, the brash-talking Republican security hawk who has criticized the Obama administration yet commanded uncommon bipartisan support as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Friday he was retiring from Congress next year.