- No. 8 Stanford holds off No. 25 Notre Dame, 27-20 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:23 am
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Martin sets the tone for Notre Dame line Updated: Nov-28-13 11:54 am
- BYU falls short at Notre Dame again, losing 23-13 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:27 pm
- Rees, McDaniel lead Irish to 23-13 win over BYU Updated: Nov-23-13 9:26 pm
- Defenses gaining upper hand in the ACC Updated: Nov-13-13 3:23 pm
- Not much at stake for Notre Dame with 2 games left Updated: Nov-12-13 6:45 pm
- Notre Dame squanders chance for BCS bowl berth Updated: Nov-10-13 2:20 pm
- Pittsburgh rallies, upsets No. 24 Notre Dame 28-21 Updated: Nov-10-13 1:23 am
STANFORD, California - Tangible evidence of a job well done.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame's Zack Martin is a creature of habit.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - With his Cougars down 23-13 late in the fourth quarter, BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall threw his arms up signaling touchdown when Taysom Hill threw a slant pass to Cody Hoffman on second-and-goal from the 6.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Tommy Rees, booed a year ago at Notre Dame Stadium when he was brought in late against Purdue, finished his last home game to chants of "Tommy" as the clock ran out in a 23-13 victory over BYU on Saturday.
The stat line almost looks like a typo.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly isn't worried about his team having a lack of motivation for the final two regular-season games.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame's chance to go to back-to-back BCS bowl games for the first time since the 2005-06 seasons is gone because it made too many mistakes against what had been a .500 team.
PITTSBURGH - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly knew his team's margin for error remained thin even as the 24th-ranked Fighting Irish put together a four-game winning streak to build momentum for an outside shot at a Bowl Championship Series berth.