- Chiefs find Redskins to be tonic for ills Updated: Dec-09-13 2:33 pm
- Seattle's Wilson fares best among young 'Big 4' QBs Updated: Dec-02-13 10:18 am
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 13 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:21 am
- Pick-6: Thanksgiving memories, good and bad Updated: Nov-27-13 6:15 pm
- Kaepernick, Griffin look to break sophomore slumps Updated: Nov-22-13 10:17 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Hard as it might be to believe that the Kansas City Chiefs who won just twice last season rattled off nine straight wins this year, it may have been even harder to digest what transpired at Washington.
Russell Wilson has for now won the only debate that really matters to him or the Seattle Seahawks - that he can be a highly effective NFL quarterback.
GERRY DULAC'S NFL FORECAST WEEK 13 (All times EST)
ARLINGTON, Texas - The NFL played six games on Thanksgiving in 1920. The holiday tradition apparently didn't settle in until 1934, the year the Detroit Lions were born.
Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan is well-versed on the topic of quarterbacks and their streaks and slumps, and this week he offered reasons why San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick and his own Robert Griffin III - who meet in a game Monday night - might encounter growing pains in their second season as starters.