- Bullpen struggles as Yankees lose 3-1 to Blue Jays Updated: May-04-15 11:44 pm
- Yankees sleep over in Boston before trip to Toronto Updated: May-04-15 9:14 pm
TORONTO - The New York Yankees decided to sleep over in Boston after sweeping the Red Sox and get some extra rest before crossing into Canada.
- Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win over Red Sox Updated: May-04-15 1:12 am
BOSTON - Andrew Miller had a chance to seal the New York Yankees' sweep by retiring the bottom of the Red Sox order.
- A-Rod hits 660th homer, question of $6 million looms Updated: May-02-15 2:56 am
BOSTON - No. 660 is in the book. Will $6 million get in the bank?
- Rodriguez gets to rest, not in Yankees starting lineup Updated: May-01-15 6:23 pm
BOSTON - A-Rod is getting a rest from his pursuit of his next home run milestone.
- A-Rod 0 for 6 with 4 Ks as Yanks lose to Rays 3-2 in 13 Updated: Apr-29-15 9:33 pm
NEW YORK - One home run from tying Willie Mays for fourth place at 660, A-Rod was A-Worst.
- Latest on game with no fans: White Sox-Orioles make noise Updated: Apr-29-15 4:11 pm
BALTIMORE - 4:00 p.m.
- Yankees pitcher Tanaka out at least a month with tendinitis Updated: Apr-29-15 12:21 pm
NEW YORK - Yankees pitcher Masahiro Tanaka is going to be out at least a month because of tendinitis in his right wrist and a mild right forearm strain.
- Didi Gregorius hears Yankees' fan chants: for Derek Jeter Updated: Apr-28-15 10:21 pm
NEW YORK - When Yankees fans give Didi Gregorius a shout out, it is not necessarily positive.
- A-Rod hits No. 659, Yanks beat Mets 6-4 to win Subway Series Updated: Apr-27-15 12:50 am
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez is one big swing from matching Willie Mays. Whether the New York Yankees would celebrate that achievement - or pay for it, for that matter - remains to be seen.
- Yankees CF Jacoby Ellsbury sits out vs. Mets with sore hip Updated: Apr-26-15 7:42 pm
- Bronx bristle: Yanks growing mustaches during winning streak Updated: Apr-25-15 5:49 pm
NEW YORK - There's something hairy going on in the New York Yankees clubhouse.
- Bernie Williams finally retires 9 years later Updated: Apr-24-15 7:29 pm
NEW YORK - Former New York Yankees center fielder Bernie Williams has officially retired - finally.
- Rodriguez exceeds expectations, helps Yankees stay relevant Updated: Apr-23-15 6:01 pm
DETROIT - The New York Yankees missed the playoffs the last two years while saying goodbye to a pair of greats. Mediocrity - or, worse yet, irrelevance - was a very real possibility heading into 2015.
- Headley, Teixeira lift Yanks over Rays 5-3 for 3-game sweep Updated: Apr-19-15 6:17 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The New York Yankees completed their best trip to Tampa Bay in a decade with their first sweep this season.
- Orioles rally against Yankees bullpen for 7-5 victory Updated: Apr-15-15 11:32 pm
- Yankees minor leaguer pitcher Wilking Rodriguez suspended Updated: Apr-15-15 6:42 pm
BALTIMORE - Yankees pitcher Wilking Rodriguez has been suspended for 80 games under baseball's minor league drug program following a positive test for Furosemide.
- A-Rod, Yankees break out for 14-4 win over Red Sox Updated: Apr-13-15 1:08 am
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez has had some startling success early in his return from a yearlong suspension.
- Yankees sign Kyle Davies, designate Matt Tracy Updated: Apr-12-15 6:56 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees signed right-hander Kyle Davies to a major league contract Sunday and called him up from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.
- Pitchers rule early, shutouts pile up all over big leagues Updated: Apr-10-15 3:05 am
By the time the San Francisco Giants eked out a run in the 12th inning, it was too late. The brand new scoreboard at Petco Park had already run out of room for more zeros.
- A-Rod homers but Blue Jays beat Yankees 6-3 to win series Updated: Apr-09-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez proved he's still a power threat at age 39. Daniel Norris demonstrated he's more than just a curious character living out of an old van.
- Openers: A-Rod cheered, rain delay booed, Big Papi stays put Updated: Apr-07-15 1:59 am
Alex Rodriguez got cheered at Yankee Stadium, a rain delay got booed in Miami, and David Ortiz got a quick introduction to baseball's new speed-up rules.