- Rays' offense shut down in 5-1 loss in 12 to Yanks Updated: Apr-20-14 7:56 pm
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win Updated: Apr-20-14 7:32 pm
- Nova hit hard, injures elbow in Yankees' 16-1 loss Updated: Apr-19-14 11:50 pm
- Yankees' Robertson expects to rejoin team soon Updated: Apr-19-14 6:11 pm
- Beltran out with sore shoulder and wrist Updated: Apr-18-14 6:15 pm
- White wash: Yanks sweep Cubs 3-0, 2-0 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:57 pm
- Who's on first? Yankees short on first basemen Updated: Apr-16-14 1:12 pm
- Nova, Yankees beat Red Sox 3-2 with replay help Updated: Apr-14-14 12:53 am
- Red Sox manager ejected after replay dispute Updated: Apr-13-14 10:54 pm
- Jeter (quad) out of lineup for 2nd straight day Updated: Apr-13-14 8:12 pm
- Players know pitchers try for better grip on ball Updated: Apr-11-14 7:43 pm
- Ellsbury gets RBI, run in 1st game vs Bosox Updated: Apr-11-14 12:07 am
- Porter says plate collision rule needs clarity Updated: Apr-09-14 7:28 pm
- Sabathia gets 1st win; Yanks beat Blue Jays 6-4 Updated: Apr-06-14 5:48 pm
- Solarte's 3 hits lead Yankees over Astros, 4-2 Updated: Apr-04-14 12:42 am
- Tanaka to make Yankees debut Friday Updated: Apr-03-14 10:31 pm
- Jeter honored in Houston Updated: Apr-03-14 1:05 am
- Yankees RHP Pineda ready for big league return Updated: Mar-30-14 1:56 pm
- Marlins-Yankees spring training finale rained out Updated: Mar-29-14 3:57 pm
- Tanaka strikes out 10, Yankees top Marlins 3-0 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:50 am
- Dickey hit hard in Jays' 10-6 win over Yankees Updated: Mar-26-14 5:12 pm
- Cubs may not party much besides Wrigley's 100th Updated: Mar-25-14 7:47 pm
- Jeter's farewell, Tanaka's arrival highlight Yanks Updated: Mar-25-14 6:40 pm
- Yankees' Pineda allows 3 runs in 6 innings Updated: Mar-23-14 4:48 pm
- Tanaka not at his best in Yankees' win over Twins Updated: Mar-22-14 6:33 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - After two high-scoring days, the Tampa Bay Rays' offense was shut down again in the finale against the New York Yankees.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Dean Anna wasn't nervous during a key at-bat in extra innings. He was enjoying it.
TAMPA, Florida - Yankees closer David Robertson pitched in an extended spring training game for the first time since being sidelined by a groin strain and expects to rejoin the team Tuesday.
NEW YORK - There was nothing mysterious about Michael Pineda's performance this time. Masahiro Tanaka's dominant outing was pretty straight forward, too.
NEW YORK - Who's on first? For the New York Yankees, it's not a joke.
NEW YORK - With a little help from the replay room, Carlos Beltran and the banged-up Yankees did just enough to hold off Boston.
NEW YORK - Derek Jeter was out of the New York Yankees' lineup for the second consecutive game Sunday night after feeling tightness in his right quadriceps.
NEW YORK - Get a grip.
NEW YORK - Jacoby Ellsbury's family changed game attire along with their star son.
TORONTO - Major League Baseball's new rule on home plate collisions is causing some confusion.
TORONTO - With an 0-2 start now firmly in the rearview mirror, the New York Yankees are looking forward to heading home for what's likely to be a memorable opener in the Bronx.
HOUSTON - New York Yankees' manager Joe Girardi admitted he didn't know anything about Yangervis Solarte when he was signed to a minor league deal in January.
TORONTO - Eleven years ago, a highly touted Japanese import made his major league debut for the New York Yankees in Canada. Hideki Matsui had one hit that night in March 2003, driving home Derek Jeter with an RBI single off Roy Halladay in his first at-bat.
HOUSTON - Derek Jeter got a pair of cowboy boots with Yankees' pinstripes, a 10 gallon cowboy hat and a set of golf clubs as the Houston Astros paid the first of what is sure to be many tributes to the New York star.
TAMPA, Florida - Yankees captain Derek Jeter had his final spring training game rained out.
TAMPA, Florida - Masahiro Tanaka struck out 10 and allowed three hits over six innings Friday night in the New York Yankees' 3-0 win over the Miami Marlins.
DUNEDIN, Florida - Toronto opening day starter R.A. Dickey gave up six runs and seven hits over three innings in the Blue Jays' 10-6 victory over the New York Yankees Wednesday.
CHICAGO - Wrigley Field is decked out for the party of a century.
TAMPA, Florida - Yankees fifth starter candidate Michael Pineda allowed three runs and six hits over six innings Sunday in New York's 3-1 loss to the Toronto Blue Jays.