- Gonzaga beats St. Mary's 75-47 to close WCC season Updated: Mar-02-14 12:35 am
- Gonzaga clinches WCC with 70-53 win over Pacific Updated: Feb-28-14 1:06 am
- Gonzaga clinches WCC with 70-53 win over Pacific Updated: Feb-28-14 12:29 am
- 10 straight Big 12 titles (and counting) at Kansas Updated: Feb-25-14 2:24 pm
- Toreros give No. 25 Zags best shot, win 69-66 Updated: Feb-23-14 3:35 am
- Sanadze, Toreros upset No. 25 Zags 69-66 Updated: Feb-23-14 3:30 am
- BYU beats No. 25 Gonzaga 73-65 Updated: Feb-21-14 2:54 am
- No. 23 Gonzaga blows lead, loses to No. 24 Memphis Updated: Feb-09-14 1:36 am
- No. 24 Memphis rallies past No. 23 Gonzaga, 60-54 Updated: Feb-09-14 1:03 am
MORAGA, California - Sam Dower Jr. bounced back from one of his worst performances of the season with 15 points and 10 rebounds as part of Gonzaga's 75-47 win over St. Mary's on Saturday.
STOCKTON, California - Kevin Pangos took Gonzaga coach Mark Few's advice and attacked the basket nearly every time he touched the ball.
STOCKTON, California - Kevin Pangos had 18 points, Drew Barham matched his career high with 17 points off the bench, and Gonzaga beat Pacific 70-53 on Thursday night to clinch the outright West Coast Conference regular season title.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Winning conference titles has become so commonplace at Kansas that there were no scissors or celebrations after the Jayhawks wrapped up a share of their 10th straight championship.
SAN DIEGO - Gonzaga is used to getting the best shot from its opponents, and the San Diego Toreros delivered.
SAN DIEGO - Finally beating Gonzaga was everything and then some to the San Diego Toreros, who were enveloped by a sea of happy students after the final buzzer sounded Saturday night.
PROVO, Utah - BYU has been fighting to stay in the picture for an NCAA tournament at-large bid after piling up potentially damaging losses in West Coast Conference play. Poor perimeter defense has been a culprit in many of those setbacks.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Gonzaga coach Mark Few's strategy to push the ball inside was effective for No. 23 Bulldogs - until the final few minutes.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis coach Josh Pastner wasn't going to let No. 23 Gonzaga win on its 3-point shooting.