- Arizona, Wisconsin advance to NCAA West final Updated: Mar-28-14 3:19 am
- Arizona holds off San Diego State 70-64 in NCAAs Updated: Mar-28-14 2:18 am
- Arizona holds off San Diego State 70-64 in NCAAs Updated: Mar-28-14 2:00 am
- X-factor: Thames' clutch play has SDSU in Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-25-14 6:17 pm
- SDSU painfully familiar with Sweet 16 foe Arizona Updated: Mar-24-14 9:41 pm
- Xavier Thames' 30 leads Aztecs past Bison 63-44 Updated: Mar-22-14 10:06 pm
- Xavier Thames' 30 leads Aztecs past Bison 63-44 Updated: Mar-22-14 9:48 pm
- NDSU, Harvard pull off 2nd-round stunners Updated: Mar-21-14 3:53 am
- New Mexico State loses to SDSU 73-69 in OT Updated: Mar-21-14 3:17 am
- SDSU outlasts New Mexico State 73-69 in OT Updated: Mar-21-14 2:56 am
ANAHEIM, California - Nick Johnson couldn't make a shot for the first 37 minutes of Arizona's nail-biting West Regional semifinal against San Diego State.
ANAHEIM, California - San Diego State did just about everything right against Arizona.
ANAHEIM, California - Nick Johnson put an awful first half behind him and came up big for Arizona in the final 2:45.
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State's journey to just its second Sweet 16 appearance began the day point guard Xavier Thames traded the wheat fields of eastern Washington for the beaches of Southern California.
SAN DIEGO - Steve Fisher's San Diego State Aztecs are painfully familiar with their opponent in the Sweet 16, the top-seeded Arizona Wildcats.
SPOKANE, Washington - All week it was about enjoying the setting for North Dakota State coach Saul Phillips. Along with cracking a few one-liners.
SPOKANE, Washington - Xavier Thames sent San Diego State home. As in back to the sunshine of California and a spot in the Sweet 16 for the second time in school history
SPOKANE, Washington - Not surprising, it was Tom Izzo and Michigan State that proved the only certainty on a chaotic opening day.
SPOKANE, Washington - New Mexico State earned a little slice of history by taking San Diego State to overtime.
SPOKANE, Washington - And to think, we've only just begun.