- Ex-Google CEO to advise on NY school tech spending Updated: Apr-17-14 1:31 pm
- Politics test Silicon Valley's Russian ties Updated: Apr-13-14 2:20 pm
- Another year, another $1 for Google co-founders Updated: Mar-28-14 6:21 pm
- Visionary or looney? Zuckerberg on spending spree Updated: Mar-26-14 8:07 pm
- Obama reassures Internet CEOs on tech privacy Updated: Mar-21-14 7:27 pm
ALBANY, New York - Former Google CEO Eric Schmidt has been appointed to advise New York on how to spend a proposed $2 billion for technology upgrades in schools.
SAN MATEO, California - Entrepreneurs and investors say Silicon Valley's fast-growing financial ties with Russia's tech sector are being slowed down by current political tensions between the White House and the Kremlin.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google paid co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin their customary $1 salaries last year while Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt's compensation more than doubled to $19.3 million.
NEW YORK - Facebook's latest multibillion dollar acquisition of virtual reality headset maker Oculus is prompting some people to wonder if CEO Mark Zuckerberg is already living in an alternate reality.
WASHINGTON - A week before a self-imposed deadline for a review of National Security Agency programs, President Barack Obama sought Friday to assure leading Internet and tech executives that his administration is committed to protecting people's privacy.