- No. 16 Michigan clinches share of Big Ten title Updated: Mar-01-14 10:33 pm
- Thompson fuels No. 24 OSU's 2nd half rally, 64-46 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:17 pm
- Nunn helps Illinois shoot down Minnesota, 62-49 Updated: Feb-20-14 1:02 am
- Minnesota defeats cold Northwestern 54-48 Updated: Feb-16-14 8:59 pm
- Mathieu, Minnesota overcome Indiana 66-60 Updated: Feb-08-14 10:50 pm
- Purdue needs 3OT to top Minnesota, 77-74 Updated: Feb-05-14 11:44 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan was without Trey Burke, Tim Hardaway Jr. and Mitch McGary on Saturday. Former stars Glen Rice and Terry Mills filled in just fine.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Coach Thad Matta was angry that his listless Ohio State Buckeyes were down by 10 points at halftime.
MINNEAPOLIS - Freshman guard Kendrick Nunn hit five 3-pointers and led Illinois with 19 points as the last-place Illini beat Minnesota 62-49 on Wednesday night, putting a damper on the Gophers' hopes for an at-large NCAA Tournament bid.
EVANSTON, Illinois - DeAndre Mathieu scored 13 of his 18 points in the second half and Minnesota came back to defeat cold-shooting Northwestern 54-48 on Sunday.
MINNEAPOLIS - DeAndre Mathieu had 10 of his 16 points in the second half, helping Minnesota overtake Indiana for a 66-60 victory on Saturday night to end a three-game losing streak.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A.J. Hammons had 20 points and 14 rebounds to lead the Purdue Boilermakers to a 77-74 triple overtime victory over the Minnesota Golden Gophers on Wednesday night.