- Defense rebounds to keep Packers in playoff chase Updated: Dec-09-13 7:50 pm
- Falcons falter in 2nd half, lose 22-21 to Packers Updated: Dec-08-13 7:00 pm
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21 Updated: Dec-08-13 6:23 pm
- Flynn starting for Packers at QB vs Falcons Updated: Dec-06-13 5:54 pm
- Packers D seeks improvement after mini-break Updated: Dec-05-13 6:48 pm
- Falcons' woeful run D braces for Packers' Lacy Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Rodgers limited as QB questions linger for Packers Updated: Dec-04-13 6:07 pm
- Packers aren't ruling out Rodgers for Sunday Updated: Dec-03-13 8:23 pm
- McCarthy: slumping Packers must win out Updated: Nov-29-13 1:17 pm
- Lions dominant in 40-10 rout of Packers Updated: Nov-29-13 3:06 am
- Packers' slide continues in 40-10 rout by Lions Updated: Nov-28-13 5:59 pm
- Lions score 37 straight in 40-10 rout over Packers Updated: Nov-28-13 5:50 pm
- Packers unsure of QB for game against Lions Updated: Nov-25-13 10:02 pm
- 5 things to know after Vikings-Packers tie Updated: Nov-25-13 3:43 am
- Vikings and Packers play to a 26-26 tie Updated: Nov-24-13 11:21 pm
- Nelson a playmaking rock for banged-up Packers Updated: Nov-21-13 6:34 pm
- Packers look for answers to end 3-game slide Updated: Nov-20-13 6:02 pm
- Tolzien will start for Packers against Vikings Updated: Nov-18-13 9:11 pm
- Giants win 4th straight; Packers fading Updated: Nov-18-13 11:12 am
- Pierre-Paul pick leads Giants to 4th straight Updated: Nov-17-13 9:00 pm
- QB, offensive line question marks for Packers Updated: Nov-15-13 6:11 pm
- Packers try to get better grip on 4th quarters Updated: Nov-14-13 11:28 pm
- 5 things to know after Eagles beat Packers 27-13 Updated: Nov-11-13 4:50 am
- Another QB hurt, Packers D dented by Eagles 27-13 Updated: Nov-10-13 6:41 pm
- Foles stars again, Eagles beat Packers 27-13 Updated: Nov-10-13 5:14 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Lineman Johnny Jolly performed a little dance on the frozen turf after recovering a fumble. Back Jarrett Bush clutched the ball tightly in his left arm after his game-sealing interception, then pumped his chest with his other arm and let out a yell.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon took a knee to catch his breath after his lumbering 71-yard interception return for a touchdown.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A smattering of boos cascaded down on the Green Bay Packers at the half, trailing by double digits on a bone-chilling afternoon at Lambeau Field.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers will have to try to win for the first time in more than a month without Aaron Rodgers.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - After five winless weeks, the Packers got a chance to rest.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons don't know if they'll be facing Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers on Sunday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers would rather not let the "Will he-or-won't he" questions linger until Sunday.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers aren't ruling out Aaron Rodgers for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons even though the star quarterback hasn't yet been medically cleared to play since breaking his left collarbone a month ago.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Still trying to make sense of one of the toughest losses in his successful tenure as Green Bay Packers coach, Mike McCarthy made it clear what his struggling team must accomplish.
DETROIT - For almost a decade, Thanksgiving seemed to bring out the worst in Detroit's struggling football franchise.
DETROIT - Josh Sitton had to concede that this was a pretty one-sided loss.
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford and Reggie Bush did their part to keep the Aaron Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers in the game.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy said the chances of Aaron Rodgers playing Thursday's Thanksgiving game at Detroit are "slim to none."
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers' losing streak without Aaron Rodgers is over, though the frustration continues in Titletown.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - On a team ravaged by injuries, Jordy Nelson has been a rock for the Packers.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers is still out, opponents are stacking the box to stop the run, and the third-place Packers are trying to reverse a three-game losing streak.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy said Scott Tolzien will remain the starting quarterback as Aaron Rodgers continues to recover from a broken collarbone.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - A little more than five weeks ago, the New York Giants' season looked over.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants are not only back in the playoff hunt with a four-game winning streak, they're calling the plays that get them those wins.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - For the first time since the strike-interrupted season of 1987, the Green Bay Packers are getting ready to work on their third starting quarterback in three straight games.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Clay Matthews' fingers on his right hand are free.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Nick Foles deferred a question about the Philadelphia Eagles' starting quarterback job to his head coach.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Nick Foles keeps throwing touchdown passes. The Green Bay Packers keep losing quarterbacks.