- Packers' 1st-round pick Randall picking up corner on the fly Updated: Aug-04-15 5:24 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Damarious Randall is learning about life as an NFL cornerback on the fly.
- Packers linebacker Clay Matthews misses 2nd day of practice Updated: Aug-04-15 1:16 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Clay Matthews has missed a second straight day of practice after coach Mike McCarthy said he was holding out the Green Bay Packers' star linebacker as a precaution because of knee soreness.
- Packers TE Quarless loses daughter at birth Updated: Aug-03-15 4:38 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Green Bay Packers tight end Andrew Quarless revealed Monday he missed the first two days of training camp because his daughter died at birth last week.
- Led by rugged Lacy, the Packers break out the pads in camp Updated: Aug-01-15 5:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - For the first time since their stunning loss in the NFC championship game in late January, the Green Bay Packers put on the pads Saturday.
- Receiver Abbrederis misses Packers practice with concussion Updated: Jul-31-15 1:42 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Receiver Jared Abbrederis was held out of Green Bay Packers training camp on Friday with a concussion.
- Packers offense opens training camp with running start Updated: Jul-30-15 9:02 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers got off to a running start at training camp.
- Nelson, Hayward practice on first day of Packers camp Updated: Jul-30-15 1:25 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Receiver Jordy Nelson is taking part in the first practice of Green Bay Packers training camp after being limited during the offseason following minor hip surgery.
- McCarthy eager to get started in 10th season leading Packers Updated: Jul-29-15 4:06 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Mike McCarthy marched quickly to the podium and spoke with the enthusiasm of a teacher greeting students on the first day of school.
- At 20, Manning camp's influence on NFL is widespread Updated: Jul-11-15 2:32 pm
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Archie Manning never really intended the football camp he founded two decades ago to become a magnet for future NFL quarterbacks.