- Move over Rodgers: Packers defense is rolling, too Updated: Oct-05-15 9:06 pm
MILWAUKEE - Defense has been one of the biggest question marks in recent years when it came to the viability of the Green Bay Packers as a Super Bowl contender.
- Rodgers leads Packers past 49ers, Green Bay stays unbeaten Updated: Oct-05-15 8:14 am
- Rookie WR Ty Montgomery could get another long look for Pack Updated: Oct-02-15 7:17 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - With Green Bay Packers starting receiver Davante Adams questionable to play Sunday, more opportunities could be coming rookie Ty Montgomery's way.
- Guion returns to Packers' defensive line Updated: Oct-01-15 6:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers' defensive line, instrumental in helping contain Seattle's Marshawn Lynch and Kansas City's Jamaal Charles the past two games, is about to get even stronger.
- Kaepernick blocks out the chatter about his worst game Updated: Sep-30-15 6:05 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Opposing defender Tyrann Mathieu went off about how San Francisco's simplified passing game made it clear where Colin Kaepernick's throws were going in Sunday's 40-point, four-interception loss at Arizona. The quarterback's worst game as a pro prompted plenty of people to question his game and all that work he put in with Kurt Warner over the offseason in the desert, or even call for his job.
- Packers TE Quarless placed on IR with designation to return Updated: Sep-30-15 5:53 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers have placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve/designated to return with a sprained left knee.
- Rodgers, Packers still see room for improvement Updated: Sep-29-15 7:44 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The unbeaten Green Bay Packers have some news for their upcoming opponents.
- Packers among best at making defenses pay for 'free plays' Updated: Sep-29-15 6:37 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A defensive penalty is called just before the quarterback snaps the ball.
- Rodgers throws for 5 TDs, Packers beat Chiefs 38-28 Updated: Sep-29-15 1:26 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers coach Mike McCarthy is running out of superlatives to describe Aaron Rodgers.
- Draft drama "ancient history" for Packers' Rodgers Updated: Sep-24-15 7:54 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - When it comes to the subject of what happened in the NFL draft a decade ago, Aaron Rodgers chooses not to get into hypotheticals.
- Packers' McCarthy hopeful about return of Lacy this week Updated: Sep-21-15 9:49 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - An extra day between games for the Green Bay Packers could be of help to an injured Eddie Lacy.
- Seahawks lose 27-17 to Packers, fall to 0-2 to start season Updated: Sep-21-15 1:54 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - For a team that just fell to 0-2 to start the season, the Seattle Seahawks sounded relatively upbeat.
- Rodgers throws for 2 TDs, Packers beat Seahawks 27-17 Updated: Sep-21-15 1:49 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Given time in the fourth quarter, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers found the weakness in the Seattle Seahawks' defense.
- Packers RT Bryan Bulaga out for Seahawks game with injury Updated: Sep-18-15 5:11 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers are quickly having to adjust to not having familiar starters on the field.
- Seattle utilizing Richard Sherman as nickel cornerback Updated: Sep-16-15 8:04 pm
RENTON, Washington - The text message arrived to Richard Sherman's phone late on Labor Day, just six days before the Seattle Seahawks opened the season.
- Extra work helps Pack's James Jones get quickly up to speed Updated: Sep-16-15 5:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Late on an occasional weeknight at Lambeau Field, Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy will run into James Jones getting in extra work in the weight room or training room.
- Rodgers, James Jones lead Packers over Bears 31-23 Updated: Sep-13-15 6:25 pm
CHICAGO - Aaron Rodgers saw James Jones go up for a one-handed touchdown catch and experienced a few flashbacks.
- Julius Peppers now an elder statesman for the Packers, Updated: Sep-11-15 6:27 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Older, wiser - definitely more experienced - Julius Peppers is looking forward to his 14th NFL season.
- Packers' Randall Cobb vows to play 'fearless' through injury Updated: Sep-10-15 5:23 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Before a drill in Packers practice, Randall Cobb flexed his arms up and down at his side with his elbows bent as if he was doing a little dance.