- Brownback praises law enforcement in Wichita plot Updated: Dec-13-13 2:52 pm
- House budget deal includes Kan. NBAF funding Updated: Dec-13-13 1:44 pm
- Kansans slow to embrace health marketplace in Nov. Updated: Dec-11-13 6:41 pm
- Recent Kansas editorials Updated: Dec-10-13 8:34 am
- Kansas congressman seeks end to wind tax credit Updated: Nov-21-13 1:26 pm
- House backs bill to speed natural gas pipelines Updated: Nov-21-13 12:46 pm
WICHITA, Kansas - Gov. Sam Brownback and Kansas political leaders are praising law enforcement for thwarting an alleged suicide bomb plot in Wichita.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Funding for the next phase of construction of a national research lab at Kansas State University is closer to reality after Thursday's vote in the U.S. House to approve a bipartisan budget agreement.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansans remained slow to enroll in health insurance plans in November through the online marketplace set up under the federal health care overhaul, though enrollments did jump, figures from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services showed Wednesday.
The Wichita Eagle, Dec. 8
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Kansas congressman said it's time to end a federal tax credit that has helped make his state a leader in the wind energy development industry.
WASHINGTON - The House has approved a bill to speed approval of natural gas pipelines, the third bill passed this week to boost energy production in the U.S.