- Both kickers hoping Super Bowl 50 comes down to them Updated: Feb-05-16 2:35 am
SANTA CLARA, California - They both visualized Adam Vinatieri growing up, these even-keeled kickers who are hoping to emulate "Mr. Clutch" in Super Bowl 50.
- Seattle not shaken by falling behind in the postseason Updated: Jan-15-16 7:27 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks fall behind by two scores Sunday in Carolina, they're the last team that's going to panic about the situation.
- Seahawks overcame early collapses to get to this point Updated: Jan-14-16 7:43 pm
RENTON, Washington - They sat around in the aftermath of a fourth loss in six games, this vaunted group of Seattle Seahawks defensive backs trying to figure out how they could make such a costly mistake.
- Seahawks thaw out from Minnesota, move on in the postseason Updated: Jan-11-16 8:09 pm
RENTON, Washington - Despite all of his rapid optimism, there came a point in the NFC wild-card game where doubt creeped into Pete Carroll's mind.
- Vikings' Walsh maintains confidence in spite of missed kick Updated: Jan-11-16 6:14 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - For the second time in a span of about 18 hours, this time at team headquarters instead of the home stadium, Blair Walsh stood in front of his cubicle and spoke to reporters about his now-infamous 27-yard field goal try that went wide left into the wind.
- Panthers S Harper on Seahawks: 'We are the better team' Updated: Jan-11-16 4:33 pm
- After Walsh's miss, other heartbreaking postseason kicks Updated: Jan-11-16 3:34 pm
The good news for Blair Walsh is that he's not alone.
- Wild-card teams go unprecedented 4 for 4. What's next? Updated: Jan-11-16 2:52 pm
Just get in is the mantra of NFL teams as they chase playoff berths. Wild-card weekend displayed why that philosophy works.