- Middleton scores 29 as Bucks beat Wizards in OT Updated: Dec-06-13 11:42 pm
- Wall, Ariza lead Wizards over Hawks, 108-101 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:05 pm
- George leads Pacers past Wizards 93-73 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:43 pm
- Gortat, Wall lead Wizards over Bucks in OT, 100-92 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:17 am
- Wall stays hot, Wizards beat Lakers 116-111 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:03 pm
- Wizards' Beal out 2-plus weeks with leg injury Updated: Nov-26-13 7:41 pm
- Wall's 31 points help Wizards beat Knicks 98-89 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:56 pm
- DeRozan, Gay lead Raptors past Wizards 96-88 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:54 pm
- Beal, Nene lead Wizards past Cavaliers 98-91 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:09 pm
- Love, Martin held down in Wizards' win Updated: Nov-19-13 11:09 pm
- Beal, Wall help Wizards beat Wolves 104-100 Updated: Nov-19-13 9:36 pm
- Irving's 41 lead Cavs to 103-96 OT win vs Wizards Updated: Nov-17-13 6:45 am
- Parker leads Spurs to 92-79 win over Wizards Updated: Nov-14-13 12:21 am
- Nowitzki passes West, Mavericks top Wizards 105-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:48 am
- Cup failure means failing grade for Leonsis, Caps Updated: Nov-12-13 6:26 pm
- Durant scores 33, Thunder beat Wizards in OT Updated: Nov-10-13 11:25 pm
WASHINGTON - A slow start to the season turned into Washington's best November in 29 years.
INDIANAPOLIS - Lance Stephenson slumped his shoulders and dragged his feet to the bench with three minutes left in the game. Three points shy of a triple-double, Stephenson heard the crowd boo his removal and chant moments later for his return.
MILWAUKEE - The Wizards' Marcin Gortat knew he was going to have opportunities to score against the Bucks and he took advantage of them.
WASHINGTON - The Los Angeles Lakers are playing the waiting for Kobe game - trying to stay respectable without one of the NBA's all-time greats.
WASHINGTON - After yet another loss for his New York Knicks in what's been a trying - not to mention 3-9 - start to the season, Carmelo Anthony did not attempt to pretend everything is wonderful right now.
TORONTO - John Wall wasn't able to enjoy his best game of the season so far.
CLEVELAND - The Washington Wizards are finally getting some answers.
WASHINGTON - Kevin Love looked as if he was headed for a big night against Washington. Instead, the Wizards kicked their defense up measurably and held the NBA's third-leading scorer below his season average.
WASHINGTON - Bradley Beal scored 25 points, John Wall added 14 points and tied his career high with 16 assists, and the Washington Wizards beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 104-100 on Tuesday night to snap a four-game losing streak.
WASHINGTON - With rumors of dissent swirling, the Cleveland Cavaliers found a surefire remedy - a virtuoso performance by slumping All-Star Kyrie Irving.
SAN ANTONIO - The open shots that fell so easily for the San Antonio Spurs in the first half were bouncing off the rim and the collapsing defense was suddenly on top of them.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki passed Jerry West on the NBA scoring list from a familiar spot: behind the 3-point line.
WASHINGTON - Ted Leonsis doesn't believe he's getting it done, at least not where it counts the most.