- Wizards' fast-moving John Wall makes playoff debut Updated: Apr-17-14 4:41 pm
- Wizards head to playoffs with win Updated: Apr-16-14 11:48 pm
- Wizards' coach Wittman finally makes the playoffs Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Nene, Beal lead Wizards past Magic, 96-86 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:35 am
- Bobcats in 6th after 94-88 OT win over Wizards Updated: Apr-09-14 11:36 pm
- Bulls win 5th in a row, beat Wizards 96-78 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:14 pm
- Beal's jumper, Anthony's miscues help Wizards win Updated: Apr-05-14 12:24 am
- After long, losing road, Wizards are playoff-bound Updated: Apr-03-14 2:11 pm
- Wizards top Celtics 118-92 to clinch playoff berth Updated: Apr-02-14 11:05 pm
- Jefferson has helped Bobcats change losing culture Updated: Apr-01-14 4:45 pm
- Wall, Wizards beat Hawks 101-97 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:11 am
- Meaningful games proving tough test for Wizards Updated: Mar-27-14 5:31 pm
- Dragic, Bledsoe help Suns top Wizards 99-93 Updated: Mar-26-14 11:08 pm
- Faried helps Nuggets to 105-102 win Updated: Mar-23-14 9:17 pm
- Wizards end 2-game stumble with win over Lakers Updated: Mar-22-14 2:21 am
WASHINGTON - John Wall talks as fast as he plays. That makes him entertaining to be around, even when the ball gets thrown out of bounds, or when the sentences come out a bit funky.
BOSTON - Bradley Beal stood at his locker near the middle of a noisy Washington locker room and expressed a thought that Wizards' players haven't felt for a few years.
WASHINGTON - No one in NBA history has coached more games with less success than Randy Wittman.
ORLANDO, Florida - Back in the playoffs for the first time since 2008, the Washington Wizards aren't sure if seeding matters.
WASHINGTON - The Charlotte Bobcats have leapfrogged another team, increasing the odds that their return to the playoffs won't be a token appearance.
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony kept losing the ball all night long, and now the New York Knicks have lost their hold on eighth place in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
WASHINGTON - Sure, it was easy for the Washington Wizards to say they were going to rebuild their team the "right way," using the draft to restock the roster and doing a lot of losing before, hopefully, getting back to at least a little bit of winning.
WASHINGTON - John Wall was waving his towel as time expired. He joined his teammates at center court and did a little dance in the middle of a celebratory huddle. He gave Bradley Beal a bear hug from behind and also hugged and thanked coach Randy Wittman.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson said he isn't surprised the Bobcats are on the brink of clinching an NBA playoff spot.
WASHINGTON - The Washington Wizards aren't used to playing meaningful games this late in the season, and it's starting to show.
WASHINGTON - With the NBA regular season in the final stretch, Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic are pushing the Phoenix Suns in the right direction, with a five-game winning streak keeping them in the Western Conference playoff chase.
LOS ANGELES - The Washington Wizards are in a great position to make the playoffs for the first time in six years, and John Wall has a lot to do with it.