- Beal scores 23 in Wizards 114-107 win over Bucks Updated: Mar-09-14 12:34 am
- 'AARP group' helps Wizards top Jazz 104-91 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:47 pm
- Wizards beat Raptors 134-129 in triple OT Updated: Feb-28-14 12:20 am
- Wizards survive without Nene, beat Magic 115-106 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:56 pm
- Nene, Wizards dunk Pelicans, 94-93 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:54 pm
- Wizards to get disgruntled Miller in 3-team trade Updated: Feb-20-14 7:35 pm
- Lowry scores 24, Raptors defeat Wizards 103-93 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:08 pm
- Nene leads Wizards past Kings, 93-84 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:51 pm
- Waiters, Irving lead Cavaliers over Wizards Updated: Feb-07-14 11:15 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Washington Wizards hope they learned their lesson after almost blowing a 28-point lead Saturday night.
WASHINGTON - Drew Gooden scored his first points of the season and had his first double-digit game since April 2012. Andre Miller tallied his most assists since December. Al Harrington played his most minutes since November.
TORONTO - Trevor Ariza put down his plate of chicken long enough for a brief postgame interview, but he wasn't about to stop eating.
WASHINGTON - If Trevor Ariza can hit every 3-pointer he takes, if four starters can routinely score 20 points, if Marcin Gortat can keep asserting him as an inside scoring threat, and, well, if the opponent is always the Orlando Magic, the Washington Wizards will do just fine without Nene.
WASHINGTON - It was a quiet night for John Wall - until the Washington Wizards needed their All-Star to deliver.
The Washington Wizards, pushing for their first playoff berth since 2008, acquired disgruntled point guard Andre Miller from the Denver Nuggets on Thursday in a three-way trade that also involves the Philadelphia 76ers.
WASHINGTON - It took the Toronto Raptors a little while to get going in their first game since the All-Star break. Guard Kyle Lowry eventually provided a jump start.
WASHINGTON - Washington coach Randy Wittman isn't content with getting back to .500 and doesn't want the Wizards to be either.
WASHINGTON - One day after their general manager was unexpectedly fired and playing without their second leading scorer, the Cleveland Cavaliers managed to snap their six-game losing streak.