- Redskins CB Chris Culliver to IR with torn right ACL, MCL Updated: Nov-27-15 1:54 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins starting cornerback Chris Culliver is heading to injured reserve after tearing ligaments in his right knee.
- Redskins CB Chris Culliver injures right knee in practice Updated: Nov-26-15 2:18 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins cornerback Chris Culliver has injured his right knee in practice and will undergo an MRI.
- Redskins repeatedly having problems running ball, tackling Updated: Nov-25-15 5:51 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - They are a couple of oft-repeated refrains in this latest mediocre season for the Washington Redskins: Why can't the team's offense run the ball? Why can't its defense seem to tackle properly?
- Bad call or no, Skins follow 33-point win with 28-point loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:34 pm
- Redskins flounder again on road, fall to Panthers 44-16 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Washington Redskins might be all right this season if they could just play every game at home.
- Newton throws 5 TDs, unbeaten Panthers top Redskins 44-16 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:59 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton has never liked being referred to as a running quarterback.
- Redskins must remain focused on themselves against Patriots Updated: Nov-05-15 6:05 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - For the Redskins to upset Tom Brady and the undefeated Patriots on Sunday, defensive coordinator Joe Barry says his players need to focus on themselves as much as their opponent.
- Skins LB Keenan Robinson misses practice with hurt shoulder Updated: Nov-05-15 3:07 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Linebacker Keenan Robinson is the latest Redskins injury question mark on defense after missing practice with a shoulder injury.
- Redskins aware they're huge underdogs at unbeaten Patriots Updated: Nov-04-15 6:37 pm
- Redskins could be depleted at cornerback against Brady, Pats Updated: Nov-02-15 5:07 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - In their attempt to slow down Tom Brady and the Patriots' high-scoring offense, the Redskins may be fielding an injury-filled secondary.