- Stanton's slam sends Marlins past Mariners 8-4 Updated: Apr-18-14 11:48 pm
- Stanton's slam sends Marlins past Mariners 8-4 Updated: Apr-18-14 11:29 pm
- Rangers' Scheppers headed to DL with elbow issue Updated: Apr-18-14 8:23 pm
- Ramirez hit hard as Mariners lose to Rangers 8-6 Updated: Apr-17-14 8:09 pm
- Kouzmanoff, Rangers beat Mariners 8-6 Updated: Apr-17-14 7:08 pm
- Washington ejected, Rangers lose to Mariners 7-1 Updated: Apr-15-14 1:11 am
- Cespedes' late HR lifts Athletics over Mariners Updated: Apr-13-14 8:47 pm
- Pujols homer, pitching leads Angels past M's 2-0 Updated: Apr-10-14 2:18 am
- A's win series with Seattle to close homestand Updated: Apr-06-14 8:14 pm
- Ortiz, Pedroia have top-selling MLB jerseys Updated: Apr-03-14 3:27 pm
- Cano gets 1st RBI with Mariners in win over Angels Updated: Apr-03-14 2:21 am
- MLB back with replays, metal detectors, comebacks Updated: Apr-01-14 2:43 am
- APNewsBreak: Dodgers set payroll record at $234M Updated: Mar-30-14 9:45 pm
- Young impresses Mariners in 2-1 loss to Rockies Updated: Mar-29-14 9:03 pm
- Lewis goes 5 shutout innings, Rangers top Mariners Updated: Mar-26-14 7:56 pm
- Dodgers top spender, ending Yanks' 15-year streak Updated: Mar-26-14 2:09 am
- Cano, Hernandez and questions for Mariners Updated: Mar-25-14 8:48 pm
- Jeter's farewell, Tanaka's arrival highlight Yanks Updated: Mar-25-14 6:40 pm
- Konerko, Semien power White Sox past Mariners 7-6 Updated: Mar-24-14 9:09 pm
- Kennedy, Venable lead Padres past Mariners 7-2 Updated: Mar-22-14 2:38 am
- Cano has 2 hits, Ramirez sharp as Mariners win Updated: Mar-20-14 9:03 pm
- MLB 2014: West teams chase low-budget Athletics Updated: Mar-20-14 4:33 pm
MIAMI - A replay reversal loaded the bases with nobody out and the score tied, which meant the Seattle Mariners had to pitch to Giancarlo Stanton for a change.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tanner Scheppers felt discomfort in his pitching elbow long before the Texas Rangers went to spring training with a plan to turn the right-hander into a starter.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Less than three weeks into the season, the Seattle Mariners' starting rotation is pretty banged up.
ARLINGTON, Texas - When Kevin Kouzmanoff was riding the buses in Double-A two seasons ago, he kept his focus on returning to the majors and providing the kind of production that he is now delivering for the Texas Rangers.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Things were already unraveling in the sixth inning for the Texas Rangers before the overturned call that gave Seattle yet another run.
SEATTLE - Another well-pitched game for the Oakland Athletics came with a price.
SEATTLE - Garrett Richards walked two batters in the first inning. He pitched out of a jam in the third with runners on second and third. He overcame errors and walks thanks to double plays and strikeouts.
OAKLAND, California - Jim Johnson spent the first week of the season making adjustments after a pair of surprising results in his new uniform.
ANAHEIM, California - The Seattle Mariners quickly answered those critics who thought Robinson Cano wouldn't have enough support in the lineup to make a difference.
Jimmy Rollins began the season with a slam, Neil Walker with a walkoff homer and the Washington Nationals with a thrilling ninth-inning comeback.
NEW YORK - The Los Angeles Dodgers set a record with an opening-day payroll of $234 million Sunday, according to a study of big league contracts by The Associated Press.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Chris Young tossed shutout ball in his Seattle debut Saturday, providing a much-needed pitching boost for the Mariners as they closed spring training with a 2-1 loss to the Colorado Rockies.
NEW YORK - Zack Greinke and the Los Angeles Dodgers have knocked Alex Rodriguez and the New York Yankees off baseball's payroll perch, part of an offseason spending spree that has the average salary approaching $4 million for the first time.
PEORIA, Arizona - Ian Kennedy struck out seven in an encouraging outing and Will Venable drove in two runs with a pair of doubles to help the San Diego Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 7-2 Friday night.
MESA, Arizona - Robinson Cano had two more hits and Erasmo Ramirez pitched four-hit ball for six innings, enhancing his chances of earning a spot in the Mariners' rotation and helping Seattle beat the Chicago Cubs 3-0.