- Martial signs for Man United, costliest ever teenager Updated: Sep-01-15 12:53 pm
MANCHESTER, England - French forward Anthony Martial became the most expensive teenager in football history on Tuesday when he signed for Manchester United for a reported 36 million pounds ($55.5 million), in the latest deadline-day deal by the English club.
- Teenage forward Martial handed debut France call-up Updated: Aug-27-15 9:45 am
PARIS - France coach Didier Deschamps included Monaco's teenage forward Anthony Martial in Thursday's 23-man squad for next month's friendly matches against Portugal and Serbia.
- Rooney frustrated again as Man United draws with Newcastle Updated: Aug-22-15 10:14 am
MANCHESTER, England - Wayne Rooney endured more frustration on Saturday as Manchester United was held to a 0-0 draw by Newcastle in the Premier League.
- Rooney's form a concern as United back in Champions League Updated: Aug-17-15 9:23 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United will want more than just a first-leg lead from its Champions League playoff against Bruges on Tuesday.
- Struggles and surprises as Premier League gets moving Updated: Aug-10-15 6:26 pm
LONDON - It is, of course, much too early to try to read something into the first round of matches in a Premier League season that has another 37 games and more than eight months to run.
- Man United starts new EPL season with 1-0 win over Tottenham Updated: Aug-08-15 10:54 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United kicked off the new Premier League season with a 1-0 victory over Tottenham on Saturday, after an own goal by Kyle Walker handed the points to Louis van Gaal's new-look side.
- Few changes at Chelsea for title defense as rivals spend big Updated: Aug-05-15 7:07 pm
After a summer of a sleaze at FIFA, it's time for an even richer force in world football to take center stage: The English Premier League.