- Prater, Manning lead Broncos, 51-28 over Tennessee Updated: Dec-08-13 10:42 pm
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games Updated: Dec-08-13 6:36 pm
- Lions LB Lewis suspended under substance policy Updated: Dec-03-13 7:18 pm
- Packers' slide continues in 40-10 rout by Lions Updated: Nov-28-13 5:59 pm
- Lions score 37 straight in 40-10 rout over Packers Updated: Nov-28-13 5:50 pm
- Schwartz stands by fake FG call Updated: Nov-18-13 7:06 pm
- Lions collapse late, fall to Steelers 37-27 Updated: Nov-17-13 7:14 pm
- Big Ben, Steelers rally past Lions 37-27 Updated: Nov-17-13 6:38 pm
DENVER - Peyton Manning and Matt Prater were more about big numbers than the little one Sunday.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
DETROIT - Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
DETROIT - Josh Sitton had to concede that this was a pretty one-sided loss.
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford and Reggie Bush did their part to keep the Aaron Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers in the game.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Jim Schwartz is standing by his decision to call a fake field goal in the fourth quarter at Pittsburgh.
PITTSBURGH - Backed up and fed up, Ben Roethlisberger provided a vivid reminder to his critics and the Detroit Lions of just how dangerous he and his suddenly surging team remain.