- Trump dumps insults on questioners, insists on control Updated: Aug-27-15 6:19 am
WASHINGTON - For Donald Trump, the joy of the insult seems as compelling as the art of the deal.
- Tim Scott hosting Rick Perry at town hall in Columbia Updated: Aug-27-15 4:06 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Rick Perry is the latest Republican presidential candidate to take part in a town hall meeting with South Carolina's junior senator.
- GOP hopeful Scott Walker offers health plan with tax credits Updated: Aug-18-15 2:28 pm
BROOKLYN CENTER, Minnesota - Republican presidential candidate Scott Walker on Tuesday offered an alternative to President Barack Obama's health care law that would provide tax credits and restructure Medicaid, and took a swipe at GOP rivals in Congress for their inability to repeal the law.
- Graham's presidential campaign spends 3rd day in SC Updated: Aug-12-15 4:08 am
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - U.S. Sen Lindsey Graham is continuing a presidential campaign swing through his home state with a stop at a Republican lunch in York County.
- Graham to announce members of SC national security team Updated: Aug-11-15 4:06 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham plans to release the names of the people who have agreed to be on his South Carolina National Security Coalition during his 2016 Republican presidential run.
- News Guide: A TV star, Trump to take debate's center stage Updated: Aug-05-15 2:20 pm
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump has been telling people for nearly three decades that he is what they really need in the White House - a business-hardened deal-maker in chief.
- More fights ahead on Planned Parenthood after Senate vote Updated: Aug-04-15 4:17 pm
WASHINGTON - After the Senate's derailing of Republican legislation halting federal dollars for Planned Parenthood, one thing seems clear: Many on both sides think they can ring up gains from the battle.
- GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in debate preview Updated: Aug-03-15 11:07 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The Republican Party's presidential class demanded aggressive steps to curb illegal immigration, seizing on a delicate political issue while facing off in New Hampshire on Monday night during a crowded and pointed preview of the 2016 primary season's first full-fledged debate.
- Graham says he can win New Hampshire - and McCain agrees Updated: Aug-02-15 1:53 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Sen. Lindsey Graham says he's confident he can win the Republican presidential primaries in New Hampshire and his home state of South Carolina, two of the first voting states in the nomination contest.
- Graham, McCain hit campaign trail in New Hampshire Updated: Aug-01-15 9:22 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Two-time New Hampshire primary winner John McCain is returning to the state this weekend campaign alongside South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham.
- Christie, others turn to McCain's town hall playbook in 2016 Updated: Aug-01-15 3:19 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - In the summer of 1999, John McCain didn't have many big names backing his campaign for president. He didn't have much money, either, and even resorted at one point to giving away ice cream to drum up a decent-size crowd.