- Santorum: Security a key issue leading up to 2016 Updated: Apr-14-14 3:05 pm
- Senate candidate Cash holds Greenville fundraiser Updated: Mar-31-14 10:11 am
- SC election ballot set as filing deadline passes Updated: Mar-30-14 2:58 pm
- Will college athletes unionize? A query for NLRB Updated: Mar-29-14 4:47 pm
- Bills introduced in Congress banning online gaming Updated: Mar-26-14 7:30 pm
- Clarification: Media Shield Law story Updated: Mar-24-14 3:59 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum said Monday that foreign affairs, including the situation in the Ukraine, will be a key issue for the nation in the run up to the 2016 presidential election.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Christian recording star Steven Curtis Chapman is helping Republican U.S. Senate candidate Richard Cash raise money for his campaign.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's 2014 election ballot was finalized Sunday with Gov. Nikki Haley and the state's two incumbent U.S. senators facing June primary opposition, a big-name race for the Republican nomination for lieutenant governor and a lengthy list of candidates vying to head the state Education Department.
WASHINGTON - The five-member regulatory board that will ultimately decide if Northwestern University football players can unionize has itself been in the middle of a firestorm.
WASHINGTON - Lawmakers from both parties introduced legislation in the House and Senate on Wednesday aimed at banning online gambling, setting the stage for an uncertain battle in Congress.
WASHINGTON - In a story March 24, The Associated Press reported that Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., discussed the media shield legislation at The New York Times' Sources and Secrets conference on the press, government and national security. The story should have made clear that it was the George Polk Awards conference hosted by The New York Times.