- Not so justified: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub Updated: Dec-07-13 8:26 am
- Macklemore, Lamar muscle into Grammy picture Updated: Dec-07-13 12:31 am
- Kanye West calls out Nike executive during concert Updated: Nov-28-13 5:19 am
- Browns QB Jason Campbell back in spotlight Updated: Nov-15-13 3:31 pm
- Kim Kardashian cited for speeding on LA freeway Updated: Nov-12-13 8:22 pm
- Profile: Easy on the ears, easy on the eyes, Josh Groban... Updated: Nov-07-13 2:17 pm
Justin Timberlake may have earned seven Grammy nominations, but he still has reason to cry himself a river: The pop star was shut out of the top Grammy categories - album, song and record of the year - though his comeback effort, "The 20/20 Experience," is 2013's best-selling release.
Jay Z easily led Grammy Award nominations announced Friday with nine, but left-of-center rappers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Kendrick Lamar were among a group of new stars who took many of the major nominations.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Kanye West continued to vent at former partner Nike, taking to the mic during a concert again this week to complain about his treatment by the sports apparel company.
BEREA, Ohio - As the Browns stretched before practice on Friday, a peculiar song blared from the four loudspeakers lining one side of the team's outdoor field.
LOS ANGELES - Kim Kardashian was cited for speeding Tuesday after a California Highway Patrol officer spotted the reality star apparently being chased by paparazzi on a Los Angeles freeway.
Josh Groban has a beautiful dark twisted fantasy, one involving long roads, grimy fingernails and rest-stop meatloaf: "I would love to be a truck driver for a year," the 32-year-old singer tells me. "Just go off and driiive."