- Perry, Getzlaf lead Anaheim Ducks past Wild, 2-1 Updated: Dec-12-13 2:18 am
- Blues edge Jets 2-1 Updated: Dec-11-13 12:39 am
- Perry leads Anaheim Ducks' 5-2 rout of Islanders Updated: Dec-10-13 1:47 am
- Halak stops 24 shots, Blues beat Avalanche 4-1 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:56 am
- Steen scores 2 in Blues' 3-0 win over Wild Updated: Nov-26-13 12:16 am
- Blues beat Bruins 3-2 on Roy's shootout goal Updated: Nov-21-13 11:12 pm
- Lightning, Avs and Blues among NHL notables so far Updated: Nov-21-13 6:08 pm
- Ovechkin gets 2 to tie Steen; Caps top Blues 4-1 Updated: Nov-17-13 10:05 pm
- Blues handle Hurricanes 4-2 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:51 pm
- Steen scores 2 to lead Blues to 7-3 win over Avs Updated: Nov-15-13 12:08 am
- Smith makes 37 saves, Coyotes beat Blues 3-2 in OT Updated: Nov-13-13 12:00 am
ANAHEIM, California - Although Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf are world-class offensive talents riding long scoring streaks, they realize they'll never measure up to unsung teammate Alex Grant and his perfect shooting percentage.
ANAHEIM, California - After two emotional road wins last week, Corey Perry and the Anaheim Ducks made sure the near-inevitable letdown at home didn't last longer than two periods.
ST. LOUIS - Jaroslav Halak needed a wakeup call. He got one in the form of a disallowed goal.
BOSTON - Derek Roy blew a chance to end the game in the first minute of overtime.
The NHL's regular season is roughly one-fourth finished, flying perhaps under the radar with most sports fans fixated on the NFL and others focusing on the NBA, college football and basketball.
WASHINGTON - Ovechkin once. Ovechkin twice. Steen not at all.
ST. LOUIS - Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturday's 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes.
ST. LOUIS - David Backes and the St. Louis Blues power-play unit found that the best way to break out of a slump is to get back to basics.
ST. LOUIS - Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new.