- Uruguay: The small country nobody wants to face Updated: Apr-09-14 5:21 am
- Uruguay led by Luis Suarez and Edinson Cavani Updated: Apr-09-14 5:20 am
- Italy, England and Uruguay lead group of champions Updated: Apr-09-14 5:17 am
- Ba helps Chelsea eliminate PSG to reach CL semis Updated: Apr-08-14 8:18 pm
- Pastore scores solo goal as PSG beats Chelsea 3-1 Updated: Apr-02-14 6:42 pm
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay - Diego Forlan recorded a television commercial recently wearing a T-shirt that read: "We're not the favorites, nor will we be a surprise. We are the team that no one wants to draw."
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay - Although Uruguay is a small country with only 3.2 million people, it has produced some big talent.
ROME - With three former champions in Italy, England and Uruguay, plus unpredictable Costa Rica, Group D could be the World Cup's toughest.
LONDON - Growing up, Demba Ba dreamed about scoring big goals for Paris Saint-Germain. With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out.
PARIS - Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho called his team's defending "a joke" after Paris Saint-Germain scored deep into injury time Wednesday to take a commanding 3-1 lead into their Champions League quarterfinal return leg next week.