- The Latest: Some parked along interstate before Royals rally Updated: Nov-03-15 6:18 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The latest on celebrations in Kansas City to mark the Kansas City Royals' World Series victory (all times local):
- Royals reveling in first World Series title since 1985 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:55 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The jersey that Eric Hosmer wore in the decisive game of the World Series is headed to the Hall of Fame. So is the glove Salvador Perez used, the spikes Lorenzo Cain laced up and the bat that third baseman Mike Moustakas took to the plate.
- Royals win World Series, rally late and beat Mets 7-2 in 12 Updated: Nov-02-15 4:39 am
NEW YORK - They worked all season to take one more step in the World Series.
- The Latest: Harvey can't contain Royals; Game 5 in extras Updated: Nov-01-15 11:41 pm
- The DH debate: Royals slugger Morales sits in Series games Updated: Nov-01-15 8:18 am
NEW YORK - Kendrys Morales has been everything the Kansas City Royals hoped for when they signed him to a $17 million contract last December.
- Royals' Volquez to start possible clincher after dad's death Updated: Nov-01-15 1:16 am
NEW YORK - Edinson Volquez will have his dad on his mind Sunday night when he tries to pitch the Kansas City Royals to their first World Series title in 30 years.
- Royals survive Rios' gaffe, top Mets 5-3 for 3-1 Series lead Updated: Nov-01-15 12:38 am
NEW YORK - Alex Rios' math mistake didn't add up to a World Series loss for Kansas City.
- High-and-tight purpose pitch may have outlived its purpose Updated: Oct-31-15 7:58 pm
NEW YORK - Somewhere in the past few decades, pitching high and inside has become an offense, a violation of baseball etiquette if not the rules.
- The Royal Mets: Over 100 players spent time with KC and NY Updated: Oct-31-15 7:06 am
NEW YORK - They share the exact shade of blue, expansion-era roots and excellent runs to this World Series.
- Cueto for Royals, deGrom for Mets in Game 2 of World Series Updated: Oct-27-15 7:59 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Johnny Cueto is happy at home, and that's where he'll pitch in the World Series.
- Royals' Mondesi could make big league debut in World Series Updated: Oct-27-15 6:04 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Raul Mondesi played 13 seasons in the big leagues. He suited up for 1,325 games and stepped to the plate 6,639 times, patrolling the outfield for seven different clubs.
- Stopping new Mr. October: Royals face 'comfortable' Murphy Updated: Oct-26-15 7:58 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Daniel Murphy took a meaty cut, then motioned to the batting practice pitcher to throw one a bit outside.
- Royals' Perez earning a reputation for being indestructible Updated: Oct-26-15 6:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It's a good thing the Royals' Salvador Perez wears all that bulky catching gear.
- Volquez to start World Series opener for Royals Updated: Oct-26-15 4:16 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Royals will send Edinson Volquez to the mound in Game 1 of the World Series, choosing their most consistent starter to lead things off against the New York Mets. The more volatile Johnny Cueto will go in Game 2.