- Royals lose 3 in a row for first time this season Updated: May-26-15 11:15 pm
NEW YORK - The Kansas City Royals haven't been in this kind of slump in more than a year.
- Teixeira drives in 4 runs, Yankees beat Royals 5-1 Updated: May-26-15 10:49 pm
NEW YORK - Mark Teixeira failed to get in on the fun on Monday. He made up for it a night later.
- Managers support pitchers getting better grip on balls Updated: May-26-15 7:31 pm
NEW YORK - Yankees manager Joe Girardi thinks Major League Baseball should avoid the sticky situation of pitchers being caught using foreign substances to get better grips on the ball by providing the tacky stuff for them.
- Wacha improves to 7-0, Cards end 3-game skid by beating KC Updated: May-24-15 7:26 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - When Michael Wacha is on the mound, Matt Carpenter and the St. Louis Cardinals like their chances.
- Ventura, Royals lose 6-1 to Cardinals Updated: May-24-15 7:23 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Yordano Ventura had a shaky first inning and a bad pitch in the sixth.
- Royals reliever Madson takes long road back to big leagues Updated: May-21-15 3:16 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - One or 2 percent. That was it.
- Guthrie throws 6 scoreless innings; Royals top Reds 7-1 Updated: May-21-15 12:14 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals are off to the best start in franchise history.
- Royals' Mike Moustakas finding ways to beat defensive shifts Updated: May-18-15 4:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Everyone in the Royals dugout was hanging on the top step when Mike Moustakas stepped to the plate Friday night. He had already accomplished three legs of the cycle, and all that was missing was a home run.
- Edinson Volquez dominates as Royals roll past Yankees, 6-0 Updated: May-17-15 6:05 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Edinson Volquez had such violent movement on his fastball Sunday that Royals manager Ned Yost said catcher Salvador Perez actually turned around to ask plate umpire Chris Guccione whether there was anything he could do to help out.
- Escobar, Royals earn split with 6-3 win at Rangers Updated: May-14-15 6:59 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Alcides Escobar is doing his job leading off for the Kansas City Royals, getting on base, scoring runs and even driving in a few for the top-hitting team in the majors.
- Royals reliever Herrera returns from 6-game suspension Updated: May-13-15 9:02 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kansas City reliever Kelvin Herrera returned to the team Wednesday after serving a six-game suspension.
- Royals edge Tigers 2-1 in 10 after long delay Updated: May-11-15 2:26 am
DETROIT - The Detroit hitters kept squaring around to bunt, and Greg Holland kept throwing pitches nowhere near his intended target.
- Cy Young winner Kluber winless this year, Royals top Indians Updated: May-07-15 9:09 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Eric Hosmer can't believe Corey Kluber is still looking for his first victory.
- NASCAR star Clint Bowyer takes cuts with Kansas City Royals Updated: May-06-15 7:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The first thing Ned Yost asked Clint Bowyer when the Royals manager called the NASCAR driver into his office Wednesday night was for some much-needed help with his lineup.
- Royals bring All-Star closer Greg Holland off disabled list Updated: May-06-15 6:37 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals' dominant bullpen got even tougher Wednesday when All-Star closer Greg Holland was activated from the disabled list before their game against the Cleveland Indians.
- Cabrera, Sanchez carry Tigers to 6-4 victory over Royals Updated: May-03-15 6:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Anibal Sanchez could have thrown his fastball into a knothole on Sunday.
- Royals' Lorenzo Cain drops appeal, begins serving suspension Updated: May-03-15 12:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Lorenzo Cain was hoping that nobody saw him throw the punch.
- Royals shortstop Escobar placed on 7-day concussion list Updated: May-01-15 6:14 pm
- Kipnis, Salazar help Indians break losing streak Updated: Apr-29-15 10:53 pm
CLEVELAND - Danny Salazar overcame a scary moment and a hot ballclub to remain unbeaten and help the Cleveland Indians snap a four-game losing streak.