- Agent confirms Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch plans to retire Updated: Feb-08-16 5:09 pm
SEATTLE - When Marshawn Lynch was brought to Seattle early in the 2010 season, he was acquired because the Seahawks desperately needed a running back.
- Tweet from Lynch indicates possible retirement Updated: Feb-08-16 1:01 am
SEATTLE - Marshawn Lynch was at the center of attention in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl on Sunday night.
- From Riggins to Allen to Elway, the best Super Bowl runs Updated: Feb-04-16 2:41 am
Last year's Super Bowl is best remembered for a team's unsuccessful decision to throw on what appeared to be an obvious running down near the goal line, the sort of thing that maybe shouldn't surprise anyone, given the emphasis on passing in today's NFL.
- 'What If' moments that defined Super Bowl legacies Updated: Feb-03-16 2:15 am
Imagine a world where the name Scott Norwood evokes awe in Buffalo, not "aww, dude."
- From Montana to Manning: Superb Super Bowls finishes Updated: Feb-02-16 11:41 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Every Super Bowl kicks off with the hopes of a thrilling game, capped by a dramatic drive in which the champion seizes control to capture the Lombardi Trophy.
- Broncos, Panthers arrive in Bay Area for Super Bowl Updated: Feb-01-16 8:16 am
SAN FRANCISCO - They're here.
- SB 49: Butler clinches it for Patriots, 28-24 Updated: Jan-20-16 10:42 pm
Super Bowl 49
- SB 48: Seahawks cruise to crown in Big Apple Updated: Jan-20-16 10:35 pm
Super Bowl 48
- Seattle moves on after seeing reign as NFC champs end Updated: Jan-18-16 8:55 pm
RENTON, Washington - The ending to the Seattle Seahawks season was a microcosm to the year as a whole.
- Panthers: We needed to keep foot on the gas vs. Seahawks Updated: Jan-18-16 2:47 am
- Panthers build 31-0 lead, hold on to beat Seahawks 31-24 Updated: Jan-17-16 8:42 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Four games into his playoff career, Cam Newton recognizes the key element to success. He calls it "Big Mo," and there couldn't have been a better example than Carolina's 31-24 victory over Seattle on Sunday.
- Conference title games: Cards at Panthers, Pats at Broncos Updated: Jan-17-16 8:17 pm
The latest from NFL divisional games on Sunday (all times EST):
- Bad start puts Seattle in big hole in 31-24 loss at Carolina Updated: Jan-17-16 6:51 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The mistakes piled up quickly. So did Carolina's lead.
- Seahawks RB Lynch active for first time since Nov. 15 Updated: Jan-17-16 11:57 am
- Seattle not shaken by falling behind in the postseason Updated: Jan-15-16 7:27 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks fall behind by two scores Sunday in Carolina, they're the last team that's going to panic about the situation.
- Seahawks overcame early collapses to get to this point Updated: Jan-14-16 7:43 pm
RENTON, Washington - They sat around in the aftermath of a fourth loss in six games, this vaunted group of Seattle Seahawks defensive backs trying to figure out how they could make such a costly mistake.