- Wilson's play generating some MVP buzz Updated: Dec-05-13 7:41 pm
- Harvin doubtful to play against Saints Updated: Nov-30-13 6:06 pm
- Lynch's playoff run still a highlight moment Updated: Nov-27-13 7:21 pm
- Blazers' win streak at 10 after 113-101 victory Updated: Nov-24-13 2:11 am
- Seahawks top Vikes 41-20 for 13th straight at home Updated: Nov-18-13 3:32 am
- Seahawks top Vikes 41-20 for 13th straight at home Updated: Nov-17-13 9:47 pm
- Pick 6: Who could run for 1,500 yards in 2013 NFL? Updated: Nov-15-13 12:47 pm
- Lynch and Peterson meet as Seahawks host Vikings Updated: Nov-14-13 8:11 pm
- Seahawks getting to full strength for stretch run Updated: Nov-13-13 8:19 pm
- Seattle puts it all together in rout of Atlanta Updated: Nov-11-13 8:48 pm
- Smith says he hasn't given up on Falcons' season Updated: Nov-11-13 6:02 pm
- 'Complete' Seahawks dominate Falcons, 33-10 Updated: Nov-11-13 4:01 am
- Wilson, Lynch lead Seahawks past Falcons 33-10 Updated: Nov-10-13 8:33 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 10 Updated: Nov-08-13 1:16 pm
- Individual and offbeat award contenders Updated: Nov-07-13 3:51 pm
- HALFWAY THERE 2013: Pick 6 of must-see NFL games Updated: Nov-07-13 3:36 am
- Seattle still feels sting of loss in Atlanta Updated: Nov-06-13 7:25 pm
- McCoy's numbers slipping, but Eagles winning Updated: Nov-06-13 6:17 pm
RENTON, Washington - Percy Harvin is listed as doubtful to play Monday night for Seattle against the New Orleans Saints because of lingering soreness in his surgically repaired hip.
RENTON, Washington - Inside the huddle, the call was for "17 power," a simple run play meant to get a handful of yards and to continue draining the clock.
OAKLAND, California - Wes Matthews had a pretty good seat for Portland's 10th straight win.
SEATTLE - Before he stepped on the field for the first time in more than a calendar year, Percy Harvin made sure to find old friends on the Minnesota sideline.
SEATTLE - Every chance he got during the week, Percy Harvin got into Pete Carroll's ear and asked for a chance to not just make his awaited debut in Seattle, but do it both as a wide receiver and a kick returner.
At the moment, 2013 is on pace to wind up as only the second NFL season in the past 20 years without a single 1,500-yard rusher.
RENTON, Washington - Ask around and you're liable to get a variety of explanations why Adrian Peterson and Marshawn Lynch are two of the top running backs in the NFL.
RENTON, Washington - It almost seems unfair to the rest of the league that the best team in the NFC might be the closest it's been to being fully healthy all season going into Week 11.
RENTON, Washington - There was an understanding why the Seattle Seahawks were being questioned after two lackluster performances.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Mike Smith is not giving up on the Falcons' season, just as he wouldn't give up in the closing minutes of a lopsided loss to Seattle.
ATLANTA - Ten games into the season, the Seattle Seahawks finally delivered a complete victory, showing they are the team that deserves to carry the NFC's best record.
ATLANTA - Now that's more like it for the Seattle Seahawks.
SUNDAY - Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), 1 p.m., CBS
Nine weeks into a season hardly is a time to select winners for the prestigious awards The Associated Press will hand out on the NFL Honors show the night before the Super Bowl. So much can (and will) change over the next two months.
Perfect as coach Andy Reid's Kansas City Chiefs have been - well, record-wise, anyway, at 9-0 - they are well aware that the offense has been mediocre and the schedule has been forgiving.
RENTON, Washington - There have been certain games during his coaching career where the disappointment has lingered for Pete Carroll.
PHILADELPHIA - LeSean McCoy glances at the NFL leaderboard and sees he's still first in rushing.