- Rockies fall to Giants 12-10 in 11 innings Updated: Apr-23-14 9:38 pm
- Sanchez's slam in 11th helps Giants beat Rox 12-10 Updated: Apr-23-14 9:12 pm
- Bumgarner pitches well in Giants' 2-1 loss Updated: Apr-23-14 1:03 am
- Posey, Lincecum lead Giants to 4-3 win Updated: Apr-20-14 8:33 pm
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep Updated: Apr-17-14 8:14 pm
- Giants beat Rockies 5-4 in 10 innings Updated: Apr-13-14 7:56 pm
- Expanded replay might make for better manners Updated: Apr-11-14 3:59 am
- Diamondbacks beat Giants 6-5 in 10 innings Updated: Apr-11-14 3:17 am
- Bochy loses his 1st challenge as safe call stands Updated: Apr-01-14 11:14 pm
- APNewsBreak: Dodgers set payroll record at $234M Updated: Mar-30-14 9:45 pm
- Arizona back home, Giants open season in desert Updated: Mar-30-14 5:59 pm
- Giants RHP Lincecum expected to make next start Updated: Mar-29-14 6:03 pm
- Giants' Lincecum escapes major injury on grounder Updated: Mar-29-14 1:33 am
- De La Rosa goes 6 scoreless for Rockies Updated: Mar-26-14 8:47 pm
DENVER - With the bases loaded, the count full and the game on the line in extra innings, Chad Bettis had no wiggle room for a breaking ball or an off-speed pitch.
DENVER - Backup catcher Hector Sanchez played a starring role in a wild win.
DENVER - Holding the Colorado Rockies to two runs at Coors Field is normally a cause for celebration.
SAN DIEGO - The San Francisco Giants are totally in favor of instant replay.
SAN FRANCISCO - Hyun-Jin Ryu pitched for his country, doing anything he could from afar to lift spirits in South Korea after all the lives lost during a devastating ferry accident.
SAN FRANCISCO - Brandon Crawford's first splash hit came at a most opportune time.
OAKLAND, California - Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona calmly exited the dugout on opening night and approached home plate umpire Mike Winters with a rather polite request that he review a collision at the plate.
SAN FRANCISCO - Tony Campana and Cliff Pennington made the most of their rare starts for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
NEW YORK - The Los Angeles Dodgers set a record with an opening-day payroll of $234 million Sunday, according to a study of big league contracts by The Associated Press.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks played their "home" opener 7,800 miles away from Phoenix.
OAKLAND, California - San Francisco Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum is expected to make his first scheduled start in the regular season despite getting hit on the left knee by a comebacker.
SAN FRANCISCO - Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum escaped what appeared to be a serious injury with only a bruised left knee in his final spring start.