- D-Backs' Bolsinger beaten by Dodgers in start Updated: Apr-20-14 1:06 am
- Ethier's HR propels Dodgers over Diamondbacks Updated: Apr-20-14 12:56 am
- Perez beaten in 12th, Dodgers lose to Diamondbacks Updated: Apr-19-14 4:17 am
- Gonzalez homers for 4th straight game, LA sweeps Updated: Apr-13-14 9:27 pm
- Trumbo, Diamondbacks beat Rockies to avert sweep Updated: Apr-06-14 8:14 pm
- Arizona back home, Giants open season in desert Updated: Mar-30-14 5:59 pm
- With Gibson on crutches, D-Backs look to improve Updated: Mar-26-14 5:10 pm
- Diamondbacks swept Down Under after 7-5 loss Updated: Mar-23-14 5:03 am
- Dodgers beat Diamondbacks 7-5, win both Down Under Updated: Mar-23-14 4:53 am
LOS ANGELES - Mike Bolsinger got out of the first inning on five pitches and three ground balls in his first big league start. Then he struck out four of his next five batters and was sailing along until the Los Angeles Dodgers figured him out the second time through the lineup.
LOS ANGELES - Dan Haren didn't let a little thing like a four-run inning discourage him. He had plenty of confidence in his teammates' ability to get him some runs, and they didn't disappoint him against a pitcher they'd never seen before.
PHOENIX - That dry desert air brought out the best of the Los Angeles Dodgers offense, especially Adrian Gonzalez.
DENVER - The home runs are coming in bunches for Mark Trumbo, and the reasons behind the power surge are the least of his concerns.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks played their "home" opener 7,800 miles away from Phoenix.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Diamondbacks are shaking off the effects of a long journey to Australia and two losses to the Los Angeles Dodgers, using the next five days to try to shore up problem areas.
SYDNEY - The Los Angeles Dodgers felt right at home in their season-opening series Down Under.