- The boring part of the year is over for the Heat Updated: Apr-17-14 6:38 pm
- 76ers top resting Heat in finale, 100-87 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:36 pm
- A season of frustration for Adelman, Timberwolves Updated: Apr-15-14 9:08 pm
- Heat lose 114-93 to Wizards; Pacers get top seed Updated: Apr-14-14 11:03 pm
- James, Bosh rest as Heat prepare for playoffs Updated: Apr-14-14 6:48 pm
- Hawks top Heat 98-85, get East's last playoff spot Updated: Apr-12-14 11:24 pm
- Wade returns to lineup for Heat Updated: Apr-12-14 7:47 pm
- Heat back atop East, beat Pacers 98-86 Updated: Apr-11-14 11:28 pm
- Gasol, Randolph lead Grizzlies past Heat 107-102 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:41 am
- Wade remains out, could return soon Updated: Apr-09-14 7:38 pm
- LeBron scores 38, Heat top Knicks 102-91 Updated: Apr-06-14 8:36 pm
- Wolves win wild double-OT affair in Miami, 122-121 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:51 pm
- Spoelstra lauds Adelman's influence on his career Updated: Apr-04-14 8:50 pm
- Spoelstra has many options for Heat playoff spots Updated: Apr-03-14 2:17 pm
- Heat stay atop East, beat Bucks 96-77 Updated: Apr-02-14 10:47 pm
- Heat move atop East, beat Raptors 93-83 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:09 pm
- Heat wrap up Midwest trip, beat Bucks 88-67 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:16 am
- Wade, 3 others out again for Heat against Bucks Updated: Mar-29-14 9:08 pm
- James' triple-double helps Heat pound Pistons Updated: Mar-28-14 10:47 pm
- Pacers take control of playoff race with 84-83 win Updated: Mar-27-14 4:24 am
- Pacers use rally late to beat Heat 84-83 Updated: Mar-27-14 12:44 am
- James, Bosh lift Heat over Trail Blazers 93-91 Updated: Mar-24-14 11:45 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans over struggling Heat, 105-95 Updated: Mar-23-14 12:14 am
- Wade, Oden, Gordon out as Heat meet Pelicans Updated: Mar-22-14 7:09 pm
- Allen scores 18 as Heat top Grizzlies 91-86 Updated: Mar-22-14 12:20 am
MIAMI - For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
MINNEAPOLIS - As the clock ticks down on the Minnesota Timberwolves' regular season finale on Wednesday night, one of the most quietly successful coaching careers the NBA has ever seen could be coming to a close right with it.
WASHINGTON - LeBron James' only visible significant role was that of postgame heckler, interrupting Michael Beasley's interview amid a loose, upbeat locker room that normally wouldn't jibe with a 21-point loss - or throwing in a towel in the race for a No. 1 seed.
WASHINGTON - Choosing rest for the playoffs over the pursuit of a top seed, Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra gave LeBron James and Chris Bosh the night off Monday against the Washington Wizards.
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague says he never doubted the Atlanta Hawks would be in the playoffs.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The intensity of the Memphis Grizzlies returned and so did the character of a team that has struggled the past two weeks.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Miami guard Dwyane Wade will not play against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night, but coach Erik Spoelstra indicated the Heat's second-leading scorer is close to returning.
MIAMI - Making one free throw at the end of regulation wasn't enough for the Miami Heat, nor was making just one again at the end of the first overtime.
MIAMI - James Jones could probably start for several NBA teams. In Miami, he typically doesn't get off the bench.
MIAMI - LeBron James is dealing with a few aches and pains, which obviously is not the best news for the Miami Heat with two weeks left in the regular season.
MIAMI - For the first time all season, the Miami Heat are alone atop the Eastern Conference.
MILWAUKEE - Short-handed and a little disheveled with the ball, the Miami Heat finished off their three-game swing through the Midwest with a sterling performance on the other end of the floor.
MILWAUKEE - Heat star Dwyane Wade missed his second straight game with a sore left hamstring.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - LeBron James took a look at the stat sheet after three quarters and liked what he saw.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers and Heat were in no mood to talk about the playoffs Wednesday night.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana took every shot Miami could muster Wednesday night.
MIAMI - Chris Bosh had another postgame scream. For the Miami Heat, that was outstanding news.
NEW ORLEANS - With breakaway dunks, putback dunks and even a banked 21-foot fade as he was fouled, Anthony Davis continued to make franchise history for the New Orleans Pelicans.
NEW ORLEANS - Miami coach Erik Spoelstra says guard Dwyane Wade and center Greg Oden are being held out of Saturday night's game against the New Orleans Pelicans so they can rest following a victory one night earlier in Memphis.
MIAMI - Ray Allen continued his torrid pace and helped the Miami Heat avoid another home loss.