- James scores 24, Heat rout Pistons 110-95 Updated: Dec-08-13 9:42 pm
- Miami's Wade held out against Pistons Updated: Dec-08-13 6:22 pm
- James' rebounding sparks Heat over Wolves Updated: Dec-07-13 11:53 pm
- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat Updated: Dec-06-13 1:33 am
- Wade (soreness) out for Heat against Pistons Updated: Dec-03-13 7:47 pm
- Bosh's heroics lift Miami past Charlotte, 99-98 Updated: Dec-01-13 10:27 pm
- LeBron hosting Thanksgiving for Heat in Cleveland Updated: Nov-26-13 2:23 pm
- James scores 21, Heat roll past Magic 120-92 Updated: Nov-20-13 10:26 pm
- Heat win 4th straight, top Hawks 104-88 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:59 pm
- Wade held out of Heat-Hawks game Updated: Nov-19-13 7:54 pm
- James scores 30 as Heat defeat Bobcats 97-81 Updated: Nov-16-13 10:35 pm
- Spoelstra: Heat disagree with Chalmers suspension Updated: Nov-16-13 6:35 pm
- Clifford: Bobcats without C Al Jefferson again Updated: Nov-16-13 5:50 pm
- Spoelstra seeks aid for typhoon-struck Philippines Updated: Nov-13-13 9:25 pm
- LeBron scores 33, Heat roll past Bucks 118-95 Updated: Nov-12-13 11:05 pm
- Miami G Wade closing in on blocks milestone Updated: Nov-08-13 3:26 pm
- LeBron says back has been sore for couple weeks Updated: Nov-08-13 3:32 am
- Wade lifts Heat over Clippers, 102-97 Updated: Nov-07-13 11:24 pm
- James scores 35 as Heat beat Raptors 104-95 Updated: Nov-05-13 10:57 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - LeBron James and Miami breezed through one big rematch.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Miami guard Dwyane Wade is expected to miss Sunday night's game at Detroit.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Miami Heat walked into Target Center with a big problem over the previous two games - they had been dominated on the glass.
CHICAGO - The way everything was crumbling, the Chicago Bulls sure needed a reprieve. Knocking off the defending champions was a nice one.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade was inactive for the Miami Heat against the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday night, the fourth game that the All-Star guard has missed this season because of soreness and a need for rest.
MIAMI - Chris Bosh watched his first 3-pointer bounce once, twice, three times, four times before finally dropping into the net.
MIAMI - LeBron James will have his favorite Thanksgiving foods - turkey, yams and macaroni and cheese - on his holiday table Thursday.
ORLANDO, Florida - LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones.
MIAMI - For the Miami Heat, the third quarter was pretty much the whole story. Chris Bosh tumbled over some courtside seats on one end, and LeBron James apologized to a few fans during one particularly frustrating moment on the other.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade sat out Miami's game against the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday night, the second time this season that the Heat guard has been held out for rest purposes.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA he's still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said he disagrees with the NBA's decision to suspended guard Mario Chalmers for one game.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Bobcats coach Steve Clifford says center Al Jefferson will miss his second straight game - and seventh this season - with a sore ankle Saturday night against the Miami Heat.
MIAMI - With a bit of his mother's native language thrown in at the end, Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra released a public service announcement on Wednesday asking people to give to UNICEF and help with typhoon relief efforts in the Philippines.
MIAMI - The defensive effort was closer to Miami Heat standards.
MIAMI - It has happened more times than even Dwyane Wade can remember.
MIAMI - LeBron James has a general rule: If he can get out of bed, he can play basketball.
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade had everything going. Jump shots, drives to the rim, passes out of the post.
TORONTO - LeBron James reached his latest milestone in signature style.