- US, Britain halt nonlethal aid in northern Syria Updated: Dec-11-13 4:03 pm
- White House: Force in Ukraine unacceptable Updated: Dec-11-13 2:18 pm
- Young skeptics the key to Obamacare success -- or... Updated: Dec-02-13 12:18 pm
- Advocates press Obama for fewer deportations Updated: Nov-27-13 3:49 pm
- US pleads for release of ex-FBI agent held in Iran Updated: Nov-26-13 7:05 pm
- Obama meets with family of slain TSA officer Updated: Nov-26-13 12:08 am
- Japan, China in war of words over airspace Updated: Nov-25-13 10:28 pm
- Syria talks aim to build on momentum of Iran deal Updated: Nov-25-13 5:41 pm
- Obama phones Israeli PM to discuss Iran deal Updated: Nov-24-13 4:50 pm
- Obama to visit California DreamWorks studio Updated: Nov-21-13 5:06 pm
- White House renews push for Medicaid expansion Updated: Nov-19-13 6:24 pm
BEIRUT - The U.S. and Britain said Wednesday they were suspending deliveries to rebels in northern Syria of nonlethal aid such as communications equipment and laptops after some of the gear was seized by Islamic militants.
WASHINGTON - The White House says the use of force against Ukrainian protesters is completely unacceptable.
WASHINGTON - The reason Brandon Beckham doesn't have health insurance is that he doesn't want health insurance - and he isn't going to let the Affordable Care Act force him to buy coverage.
WASHINGTON - Advocates are demanding that President Barack Obama use his powers as chief executive to stop deportations of more people among the estimated 11 million immigrants living here illegally. The president is obliging, but in a bit-by-bit way that doesn't satisfy groups frustrated by Republicans' slow-walking of immigration legislation in the House.
WASHINGTON - The White House on Tuesday made a holiday appeal to Iran to return a retired FBI agent and two other Americans being held in the country.
TOKYO - Japan and China are exchanging angry words over a territorial dispute, with each country summoning the other's ambassador and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe calling a newly declared Chinese maritime air defense zone dangerous and unenforceable.
BEIRUT - Within 24 hours of an interim deal aimed at reining in Iran's nuclear program, world powers raised hopes Monday for the first face-to-face talks to end the Syrian civil war as the United Nations called the warring parties to the table.
GLENDALE, California - President Barack Obama will visit the home of "Shrek" next week to deliver remarks on the economy.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Obama administration renewed its push Tuesday for Republican-led states such as South Carolina to expand Medicaid eligibility under the federal health care overhaul.