- Passed balls cost A's in 6-4 loss to Diamondbacks Updated: Aug-29-15 3:02 am
PHOENIX - Stephen Vogt couldn't do anything more than feel terrible about his two passed balls in one inning, mistakes that cost the Oakland Athletics the lead in their latest loss.
- Goldschmidt homers in Diamondbacks' 6-4 win over A's Updated: Aug-29-15 12:56 am
PHOENIX - Pinch-hitter Aaron Hill's double produced the go-ahead run in the seventh inning off Oakland ace Sonny Gray, Paul Goldschmidt homered and the Arizona Diamondbacks rallied for a 6-4 victory over the Athletics on Friday night.
- Bassitt, A's bullpen knocked around in 8-2 loss to Mariners Updated: Aug-26-15 11:35 pm
SEATTLE - Billy Burns accomplished what only two others had done, greeting Seattle ace Felix Hernandez with a home run leading off the game. On the first pitch, no less.
- Hernandez, Cruz lead Seattle past Oakland 8-2 Updated: Aug-26-15 7:47 pm
- Cano homers as Mariners beat White Sox 8-6 Updated: Aug-23-15 9:02 pm
SEATTLE - This time around, the Seattle Mariners didn't let their lead slip away. Almost, but not quite.
- A's edge Dodgers 5-4 in 10 Updated: Aug-19-15 2:56 am
OAKLAND, California - Mark Canha had reason to celebrate. He had a career night against one of the top pitchers in the game and scored the winning run.
- Clevenger hits 3-run homer to lead Orioles past A's 4-2 Updated: Aug-17-15 10:59 pm
BALTIMORE - With catcher Matt Wieters out with an injury, Steve Clevenger is taking full advantage of his opportunity with the Baltimore Orioles.
- Blue Jays batter Brooks, beat Athletics 10-3 Updated: Aug-12-15 11:18 pm
TORONTO - Aaron Brooks might want to check with customs before his next start in Toronto. Whatever the reason, he seems to have a tough time bringing his best stuff across the border.
- The Latest: Cespedes, Haren, Revere traded at MLB's deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 5:04 pm
NEW YORK - Here are the latest developments as Major League Baseball hits a deadline Friday for trades where players do not first have to pass through waivers (all times Eastern):