- Auriemma: UConn's run to Final 4 is 'really hard' Updated: Apr-01-14 7:24 am
- Aggie women's NCAA run ends in 69-54 loss to UConn Updated: Apr-01-14 1:23 am
- UConn women top Aggies 69-54, head to Final Four Updated: Apr-01-14 12:57 am
- Arkansas hires ESPN's Dykes to coach women's team Updated: Mar-30-14 9:48 pm
- Walker powers Texas A&M women past DePaul 84-65 Updated: Mar-29-14 10:41 pm
- SEC showing its depth in NCAA women's tournament Updated: Mar-27-14 4:24 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Geno Auriemma doesn't listen to fans, media and opposing coaches who try to tell him that this season's UConn team might be the best he's had.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - As poorly as his team shot in the first half, Texas A&M coach Gary Blair was feeling pretty good about the Aggies' chances against UConn with 15 minutes to play.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Music City is the next stop for a Connecticut women's team that just keeps humming along in search of a record ninth national championship.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Jimmy Dykes stood near the same spot on the Bud Walton Arena court where he once proposed to his wife, Tiffany.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Courtney Walker is playing her best basketball of the season for Texas A&M. She is going to have to be even better in her next game.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The Southeastern Conference is flexing its muscles in the women's NCAA tournament.